OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sorry mate had it all set out nice and it turns...

Sorry mate had it all set out nice and it turns to puss when you post .
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks MB I found them and was out weighing the...

Thanks MB I found them and was out weighing the old girl.

So here we go this is for a 99 all coil Front 1530 kg ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Evil said " Bob Jane seems to be the major outlet...

Evil said " Bob Jane seems to be the major outlet for Nitto here in Oz " but I would like to add Tyrepower in Nth Qld as a stockist of Toyo and Nitto just to give more options to people.
  4. Replies
    Views

If it sounds like its coming from the gearbox and...

If it sounds like its coming from the gearbox and changes pitch with a give or take 50rpm its the 4.2 torque rattle and that's to let you know the big tractor is working down low.
  5. Jeez that Evil bloke can put a point across so...

Jeez that Evil bloke can put a point across so there is no doubt.:bigthumbup:
  6. Replies
    Views

I used a Beaudesert 3" from the turbo so dump...

I used a Beaudesert 3" from the turbo so dump pipe to tail pipe and only put a resonator in it as the turbo cuts most of the noise and mine is very quiet TD4,2T .My son has the 3lt CRD in a 2...
  7. Replies
    Views

I run the e-locker in the 4.2 and my son has the...

I run the e-locker in the 4.2 and my son has the ARB air in his 3lt both diesel utes .Personally for me engaging the front lockers in sand is a waste of time as it only digs the front in even more...
  8. Replies
    Views

Vic big wet

Have you got the fridge full, genset ready, gas bottle hooked up to the bbq and some canned rations then your ready for the the BigWet stay safe .Be careful helping other motorists out you may bend...
  9. Replies
    Views

Rossco 100 % agreement .:biggrin:

Rossco 100 % agreement .:biggrin:
  10. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?18821-Any-feedback-on-General-Tire-Grabber-AT2 page 2 is my reply but do a search and there is a bit of info .If you are running out west from the...
  11. FNQGU for the wheels maybe solid wheels on a...

FNQGU for the wheels maybe solid wheels on a axlesetup like the old sack trollie and the back or handle could consentenor the sections being the same size as your boxes so as to use the holes at the...
  12. Mudrunner that was a brilliant Family Team...

Mudrunner that was a brilliant Family Team building excercise one that will be laughed ,ribbed and joked about for the annuals of time ,because Zack will no doubt like to remind you lot of everything...
  13. Replies
    Views

Mudnut this is the biggest downfall of dry chem...

Mudnut this is the biggest downfall of dry chem we had to fluff up our 250kgs vessels every quartely and our trucks were inside the airport .Diesel vibration will pack a dry chem in short time as...
  14. Replies
    Views

brake mart mackay actually stock them $299...

brake mart mackay actually stock them $299 gobsmacked. Thanks anyway for the help guys.
  15. Replies
    Views

dont jump in a landcrab ute then and they come...

dont jump in a landcrab ute then and they come standard without a handbrake :driving2:
  16. Thread: barra

by dads tractor
    Replies
    Views

barra

50 min till QLD 2017 barra seasons open ;Red eye Perch are now closed .haha:smiley_thumbs_up:
  17. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not him please haha

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not him please haha
  18. MB now we are getting to the same wave length ,I...

MB now we are getting to the same wave length ,I knew there was someone that would see the drama and have a solution ,WELL DONE .
  19. OK thanks for everyone's input ; why dont I want...

OK thanks for everyone's input ; why dont I want to use bolts through the tray because when I unload at no cement to jack on camp with no one in sight it's a bit hard to secure the pod back on and...
  20. Replies
    Views

Three dogs just go the ute 2 seats and you have...

Three dogs just go the ute 2 seats and you have 50% of any arguements won before they start :thumbup:
  21. Replies
    Views

yep reading u 3d

yep reading u 3d
  22. Thread: Vip mods

by dads tractor
    Replies
    Views

E locker installed and as yet untested only a...

E locker installed and as yet untested only a clutch to go thats my mods complete .The cost was about $2100 without labour new bearing seals etc and the labour was provided pro-rata by my sons for...
  23. Replies
    Views

Fail learner at work .Cable tied to chassis Fail...

Fail learner at work .Cable tied to chassis Fail and maybe front only can't see a cable at the back .No idea how too secure a load hope the insurances are up to date.
  24. Replies
    Views

Tail shaft ?

Is it possible to use the shaft out of a 3lt wagon auto in a 3lt manual ute both 2011 to 2014 models .is the length the same. Just not sure the young fella blew up the rear diff and tore the tail...
  25. Replies
    Views

Phew thought you might have bought a Heep or...

Phew thought you might have bought a Heep or worse a Toymota but Subbies and I've see them punch well above their weight division around Alice Springs and environs .Stick around and help the oldies...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4