OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have just ordered a pair of Zempire Monstamats...

I have just ordered a pair of Zempire Monstamats from Snowys. Specs and reviews are very similar to the Exped Megamat but half the price. I'll receive them next week so let you know what I think of...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think so mate. Not like a Dune mat at all. High...

I think so mate. Not like a Dune mat at all. High end. Good gear.
  3. Replies
    Views

Is that a "bonded" mat Darren? Ie is the skin...

Is that a "bonded" mat Darren? Ie is the skin glued to the foam? We are looking at upgrading our cheap double self inflating mattress to a pair of single bonded mattresses for our upcoming interstate...
  4. Replies
    Views

We put one of these in our ShippShape RTT when we...

We put one of these in our ShippShape RTT when we had it. When we got the Tvan we bought another. They fold as easily as a foam mattress & are as comfy as our bed at home. You don't sweat on them...
  5. Replies
    Views

This is what i have mate. Really bloody good. ...

This is what i have mate. Really bloody good. Wife and i have one each. Kids each got a 5cm one.
  6. Replies
    Views

Big fan of a decent self inflator mate. i use a...

Big fan of a decent self inflator mate. i use a 90mm thick Self Inflator which cost a bit but is bloody nice. Packs up very well too. Buy a decent one and it is worth the coin.
  7. Replies
    Views

The catch can will have zero effect on your oil...

The catch can will have zero effect on your oil leaks from the rocker cover or injector seals.
  8. Get a quote from them, theres a few hours in...

Get a quote from them, theres a few hours in this, it might get a bit exy. If your good with the spanners and have the time, you can do it yourself no issues. Like i said, take plenty of pics as you...
  9. Oil vapours from the turbo. Remove the IC and see...

Oil vapours from the turbo. Remove the IC and see anyway. Like I said if the bottom side of the IC has wet oil deposits, its leaking and needs to be changed. You turbo will be working overtime to...
  10. For the Patrol the egr is on the side. At the...

For the Patrol the egr is on the side. At the back is the throttle body. You can remove the RC I think without removing the throttle body but the job will be easier with it removed.
    Just start...
  11. pretty easy job. The bus bar needs to come off...

pretty easy job. The bus bar needs to come off the glow plugs and a few hoses from memory. Easy job overall.
  12. rocker cover is next thing after the intercooler...

rocker cover is next thing after the intercooler pretty much. I never worried about torque settings for the bolts, I just did them up until tight. Never leaked....
  13. Easy job mate. Just start removing bit and take...

Easy job mate. Just start removing bit and take stage pic with your phone if you think you may get lost is a section. FYI the rocker cover gasket doesn't come with glow plug seals, they are separate,...
  14. Replies
    Views

Nice!

Nice patrol mate!!
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm not 100% sure, but when I was researching...

I'm not 100% sure, but when I was researching factory ride height when I bought my 2004 GU III I have these numbers noted down from patrol 4x4.com;
    Front: 555mm from centre of hub to underside of...
  16. Replies
    Views

IMHO it should sit fairly level regardless of the...

IMHO it should sit fairly level regardless of the load it is carrying. I would adjust pressure accordingly.
  17. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately can’t remember mate, do remember...

Unfortunately can’t remember mate, do remember what I thought it was got kindly corrected here anyway :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Replies
    Views

MB you might be able to help with this one I...

MB you might be able to help with this one I reckon?
  19. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum mate.

Welcome to the forum mate.
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi mate start a members ride thread, this intro...

Hi mate start a members ride thread, this intro thread will get lost soon enough.
  21. Replies
    Views

Nice and tidy, love the storage space of the...

Nice and tidy, love the storage space of the chopped ute. I have the Optimiser n/a in mine, heaps of turbo optimisers running around out there. Jump onto the Aussie P400 and Optimiser FB page, plenty...
  22. Replies
    Views

Tappatalk mate. I use it for posting pics which...

Tappatalk mate. I use it for posting pics which works awesome. I use Chrome on my S10 because I don't like the Ap view but most use the tapa Ap.