OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod. My topic...

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod.

My topic suggestion, ………… 'No Words Needed’ ……show us your best shot(s), without commentary, which explain why you love (or loved) your Patrol.
  2. Replies
    Views

Seasonal Photo Comp-Autumn

Hi all, i would like to reserect the photo comp, making it 4 comps per year following the seasons.
    I invite Cuppa to nominate the first topic as this was his brainchild.
  3. Replies
    Views

AussO BuccO [emoji51][emoji23] ...

AussO BuccO [emoji51][emoji23]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/03/6.jpg

7hrs slow cooking on the back of a ute, by far the most delicious rock 🪨 I’ve personally ever...
  4. Replies
    Views

So I have a very early iPad with Cellular maybe...

So I have a very early iPad with Cellular maybe 15 years old that I did a jail break on and loaded up hacked version of Hema that had been nearly faultless. I have bread crumbed most of my travels....
  5. Replies
    Views

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS...

I've got an old Samsung tablet no sim and the GPS is generally really good. All maps are offline so not a problem but can hotspot the phone to use Google maps in the city if I want. You can get an...
  6. Replies
    Views

Almost that Brissie. GPS you nailed it. But cell...

Almost that Brissie.
    GPS you nailed it. But cell towers broadcast their GPS exact location so a mobile can also do the math to calculate the position using multiple cell tower signals as a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Cell towers are not used for location from a user...

Cell towers are not used for location from a user viewpoint. Don't believe everything you see on TV shows, although a provider has the ability to do a very rough location by using the currently...
  8. Replies
    Views

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find...

I bought the Samsung S7 from memory, cant find the box or get it out of the RAM tablet holder - one of modern lifes mysteries. It has the built in gps function, is a 8" x 6" screen from memory,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Cheers Lucas Brother...

Cheers Lucas Brother [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    At least down on that beautiful Island you won’t have to worry about tyre variants ‘speed ratings’ , too many Victorian caravans keeping ya’ll at...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just to add in another important factor to please...

Just to add in another important factor to please always consider Legends [emoji120][emoji123][emoji3590][emoji3590]
    Genuine weight ratings of any expensive and or cheaper tyre variants.
    Some of...
  11. Replies
    Views

To rev a Buick/Holden v6 to the limiter.

To rev a Buick/Holden v6 to the limiter.
  12. Replies
    Views

I´d always go cheaper tire and never second hand...

I´d always go cheaper tire and never second hand brand tire. I did this once some 20 years ago and regretted it as soon as I realized I had just paid money for someone's junk. It's not like getting...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey mate, My Federal experience a many of moons...

Hey mate, My Federal experience a many of moons ago was an awesome tyre and did its job but longevity was terrible.

It may then suit you.

It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name though.
  14. Replies
    Views

I would not think so, its the starter motor and...

I would not think so, its the starter motor and injector pump solenoid, and maybe the glowplugs that are voltage sensitive, the rest is just metal.
  15. Replies
    Views

Lucas Brother, I / US Nuffy Victorians years ago...

Lucas Brother, I / US Nuffy Victorians years ago truly thought Tassie Quicksand was a Furphy [emoji22]
    Lo and behold, that crazy southern wilderness is ABSOLUTELY REAL [emoji736][emoji123]
    How to...
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah mate get a couple of prongs in those holes...

Yeah mate get a couple of prongs in those holes and unscrew. Circlip pliers if you have them will do the trick.
  17. Replies
    Views

By far the best thing I ever eaten in my life was...

By far the best thing I ever eaten in my life was waygu, I won’t ever enjoy another steak again hahaha. We chose the “fattiest” which most foreigners don’t order. Phuk me the most tender melt in the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: RB30 to edge of the Simpson!

Hi crew, thought I'd post a quick trip report from last year - I love that these old buses can still mix it out there in the bush. On this trip the Patrol clocked up 400,000kms.

We travelled up...
  19. Replies
    Views

So I am a Facebook Marketplace animal. Bargain...

So I am a Facebook Marketplace animal. Bargain hunter. Fins stuff all the time ans a few members here have benefited from this lol.

Win for me. I have been searching Festool for a while chasing a...
  20. Sorry i ahve had issues getting onto the forum...

Sorry i ahve had issues getting onto the forum this last week. Been very odd. I would say infill plates 100% every tome. I ran the GQ without the infills and dented both sills at every cross over in...
  21. Replies
    Views

Nope different sizes mate. Not sure about the...

Nope different sizes mate. Not sure about the threads but I've never tried. Buy a 4 pack of the 2nd filter and save even more! :D
  22. Replies
    Views

No issues at all. Bluetooth has a range of about...

No issues at all. Bluetooth has a range of about 10m. It's still plugged in to 240 atm.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  23. Replies
    Views

LOL. Off to the next dodgy can spray job you go!

LOL. Off to the next dodgy can spray job you go!
  24. Replies
    Views

Check out this link and scroll down to BaseRack...

Check out this link and scroll down to BaseRack Wiring

https://www.arb.com.au/roof-racks-carriers/roof-racks/baserack/accessories-mount-kits/#snippet-152532

Check out the gland. I could not...
  25. Replies
    Views

Tis' how mine is.... 8739387394

Tis' how mine is....
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4