OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah, if it's a GQ you're looking at taking it...

Yeah, if it's a GQ you're looking at taking it somewhere to pull the bearings out. Also you need to undo the bearing nut before that. That's also a back breaker unless you got the specific tool or...
  2. Replies
    Views

I first try the site search but I find the search...

I first try the site search but I find the search on this site is crap( sorry Andy) so I usually then try google and put in nissan patrol forum aswell and have better luck that Way.
  3. Replies
    Views

Check that the inside of the tyre is not rubbing...

Check that the inside of the tyre is not rubbing on anything that's what was causing mine to make noise on lock.
  4. Replies
    Views

Does that noise change when going in other...

Does that noise change when going in other direction e.g. turning left the noise is there but turning right is not? If the noise is emanating from the side which when turning is under larger load...
  5. I have had mine rebuilt and serviced at "the...

I have had mine rebuilt and serviced at "the transmission center" at underwood. Nice bloke. Needs a little bit of chasing up for rebuilds but fine for the service. I can't comment on the price tho,...
  6. Had the same thing happen,it was an aftermarket...

Had the same thing happen,it was an aftermarket immobiliser as mentioned above ,we found the fuse that contolled it and removed it
  7. Replies
    Views

Have you got an aftermarket immobiliser/central...

Have you got an aftermarket immobiliser/central locking? Sounds like something to do with it perhaps
  8. Scenic Rim Adventure Park - OPEN - New entrance / Location

Hey guys,

Visited the new location last month and had a great day out. Took out the new Patrol, mate had a new Prado. Great tracks and great views.

http://www.scenicrimadventurepark.com.au/
  9. Replies
    Views

Check out online auto parts. They are at geebung...

Check out online auto parts. They are at geebung so can pickup or have it delivered.

You really only want to use genuine bushes. Also if you dont mind waiting places like nizzbits, patrolapart,...
  10. Have a look at your control arm bushes.

Have a look at your control arm bushes.
  11. Hello and welcome to the forum ,plenty of info...

Hello and welcome to the forum ,plenty of info for you here,
    jump in anytime and enjoy
  12. First I'd be checking tyre pressures 35 psi for...

First I'd be checking tyre pressures 35 psi for all four should be a good starting point
  13. Not that I can help any, but obviously start...

Not that I can help any, but obviously start would be checking all components for loose nuts or bolts.
  14. Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net....

Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net.
    If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
    If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information....
  15. Replies
    Views

playing with fire

hi paul
    my advise is ,,
    if you have to ask this question
    then mabe its a learning curve to be taken carefully, nothing hard , just cleaning perfectly , repack em ,
    the hard part for a novice...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...