OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Quit my job.

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear how your leaving has panned out,...

Sorry to hear how your leaving has panned out, particularly as mine, many years ago now was similar. One day at work, next not, no recognition or chance to say goodbye. Still wrankles a bit, even...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod. My topic...

Hiya TPC, thanks for the nod.

My topic suggestion, ………… 'No Words Needed’ ……show us your best shot(s), without commentary, which explain why you love (or loved) your Patrol.
  3. Replies
    Views

AB Working ok on Brave, a derivative of Chrome....

AB Working ok on Brave, a derivative of Chrome. Also on DuckDuck go.
    However http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forum.php is still http, but 'Whats New' & subsequent threads from there are...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yep we did & we got through, albeit with a bit of...

Yep we did & we got through, albeit with a bit of damage. No way would I attempt that again though, not towing. I might solo, but MrsTea is very clear that it wouldn’t be with her in the car! I well...
  5. A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of...

A bit of news posted on Facebook today may be of interest to all of you intending to head into the Simmo this year.

"The Birdsville hotel is pleased to announce that it will be launching from...
  6. Replies
    Views

Becoming Patrol-less is a new experience to me. ...

Becoming Patrol-less is a new experience to me.
    Had ours for 13 years. Until last week.
    Bought for it's lack of electronic control of everything & thus it's inherent 'fixability' needed for...
  7. Replies
    Views

We have always used a solid carbon block filter...

We have always used a solid carbon block filter (1 or 0.5 micron) just before the tap. It filters out most unpleasant flavours from water as well as protecting against various nasties which can make...
  8. Replies
    Views

A mystery. Doesn't sound like it is the water...

A mystery. Doesn't sound like it is the water storage, the water or the billies you've boiled the water in.

Assuming you are boiling the billy on a fire - have you tried doing so on your stove...
  9. Must be what, 9 years that you've had it? Was a...

Must be what, 9 years that you've had it? Was a good little bike. MrsTea was very proud of the sticker she got for her achievement on it in 2008.

10. ...........Sold........ A sad moment as the...

...........Sold........

A sad moment as the new owners drove it away this morning. We & our Patrol had been together for 13 years & have had some fantastic adventures. We hope the same for the...
  11. Replies
    Views

A message recently received from a friend who...

A message recently received from a friend who lives between Mossman & Daintree Village in FNQ on a 100 acre rainforest property. He & his wife are in their mid 60's. Names changed to protect...
  12. FOR SALE - Cuppa & MrsTea's Remote touring outfit - complete & ready to travel.

2006 4.2Tdi Well appointed rear leaf sprung cab chassis, with extended GVM & extensive modifications for touring & some modest improvements to capability & comfort.

Everything included, from...
  13. Thread: Cuppa’s Blog

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

The time has come.` We are now the legal...

The time has come.`

We are now the legal owners of an OKA expedition vehicle - details later when we actually have posession of it. (Hopefully we'll be able to collect it in January).

So our...
  14. Replies
    Views

If the primer won't stay hard I'd say an air leak...

If the primer won't stay hard I'd say an air leak is just about certain. Where that leak is, is the issue. What is odd about this though is the pattern of not starting when hot, but starting ok when...
  15. Replies
    Views

A very good question. I'm not sure, but it would...

A very good question. I'm not sure, but it would be good to know, Could have saved a fair bit of siphoning with the jiggler hose on the Old Telegraph Track!

I've read that if you can zip tie the...
  16. Replies
    Views

Woohoo! We have a fully functioning sub tank fuel...

Woohoo! We have a fully functioning sub tank fuel gauge & fuel transfer system again.

Once the tank had been dropped & the sender unit removed the problem was pretty obvious.

The entire float...
  17. Replies
    Views

Never knew such things existed. Just a length of...

Never knew such things existed. Just a length of exhaust pipe? Couldn't any exhaust place make one up for you?
  18. Thread: Deja vu

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Deja vu

Seem to be getting an increase in the resurrection of older threads usually with a single new post from new Russian posters who post something lengthy & unintelligible.
  19. Replies
    Views

Update - with a bit of useful info for anyone who...

Update - with a bit of useful info for anyone who suffers the same problem of the subtank gauge not working & the fuel transfer being disabled.

Had an auto sparky look at it last week.

I...
  20. Replies
    Views

Yikes!...........

Yikes!...........
  21. Thread: Oztent zipper

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Cost us $600 to get 4 zips replaced in our Tvan a...

Cost us $600 to get 4 zips replaced in our Tvan a couple of years ago in Cairns, which is more expensive than down south - was told Melbourne price at the time would have been $450. (I removed &...
  22. Replies
    Views

My thinking exactly.

My thinking exactly.
  23. Replies
    Views

The 'system' where fuel can only be supplied...

The 'system' where fuel can only be supplied direct to the motor from the main tank, which is situated right at the rear of the vehicle, & is controlled by rudimentary computerisation is the...
  24. Replies
    Views

Icom for the win!

Icom for the win!
  25. Thread: Cuppa’s Blog

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Belatedly bringing you up to date with our lives...

Belatedly bringing you up to date with our lives via our latest blog post. Have been back in Vic since late May.

https://cuppa500.com/Blog/back-to-the-modern-world/
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4