OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yeah right I didn't know that, must've been a...

Yeah right I didn't know that, must've been a small run.

So old mate shouldn't have issues with compliance doing the transplant into Auto then because of factory AU spec ok?

Sent from my...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yep from what I know there was no factory td42...

Yep from what I know there was no factory td42 auto in a Gq released in Australia, also no factory td42 with turbo. Only OS safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Replies
    Views

Can't see the problem with emissions mate unless...

Can't see the problem with emissions mate unless you're not running a muffler , as long as you swap everything over the only difference is the body swap .
    Interested to know if it's a factory auto...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey mate you'll love the bus i recon. There...

Hey mate you'll love the bus i recon.

There wasn't too much in the way of wiring had to change. Just extended alternator wiring across to the other side of the motor, starter, oil pressure,...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hey mate did a conversion on mine years ago, ...

Hey mate did a conversion on mine years ago, don't regret it the best thing I've done to it. Very straightforward really, I didn't end up putting a loom in just the cluster and adapted the loom,...
  6. Replies
    Views

I cant give you any advice on the conversion...

I cant give you any advice on the conversion mate. But good luck. You have the donor car so theres no much else you would need to buy.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...