OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

great pics katwoman, I'm gonna have to do this...

great pics katwoman, I'm gonna have to do this track, so close to home and all :)
  2. Replies
    Views

I'd be up for this too if possible. Also a newbie...

I'd be up for this too if possible. Also a newbie to 4wd, have a fairly well spec'd truck and would be keen to try a few tracks but don't want anything extreme that will be outside of my novice...
  3. Hi Mudski, I bet you've got a reverse camera...

Hi Mudski, I bet you've got a reverse camera linked into your double din unit?

Display cuts out occasionally
    •If the screen goes black when you apply brakes or indicator, this is related to the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Great shot indeed, but isn't having entries from...

Great shot indeed, but isn't having entries from what looks like a professional photographer a little like having Usain Bolt entering a charity fun run??
    Would love to see his entries listed for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After more searching of forums and googling I am...

After more searching of forums and googling I am still a bit bamboozled.

I think for starters I'll fit a scangauge2 and see what is happening with turbo boost etc before any mods. Then I'll do an...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: thanks, and just looking at the scan gauge 2 and...

thanks, and just looking at the scan gauge 2 and the spec states that when connected to the obd2 port that it provides a monitor of turbo boost levels. It would be great if could also monitor EGR...
  7. Replies
    Views

thats stunning mate! i've gotto go there!

thats stunning mate! i've gotto go there!
  8. Replies
    Views

This is the view from the Combined Clubs (Tin...

This is the view from the Combined Clubs (Tin Shed) at Port Douglas. The view from here is different every day with an amazing sunset regardless of the weather or season. This was taken in March and...
  9. Replies
    Views

This is Wave Rock, Hyden, WA What an inspiring...

This is Wave Rock, Hyden, WA
    What an inspiring natural wonder!

Just click on the image for a larger view.

10. Replies
    Views

This is Lake Grace, WA 6353. You just have to...

This is Lake Grace, WA 6353. You just have to stop to look and take it all in. Just click on the image for a larger view.

11. Thread: recovery points

by bindi
    Replies
    Views

I'm just taking the liberty of bringing this...

I'm just taking the liberty of bringing this thread back to life as I have just bought a pair of rated recovery points from ThreeDogs to use with a bridle recovery strap, and they look like the beez...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mate, this needs to stay on here, its a gory but...

Mate, this needs to stay on here, its a gory but a reality check (particularly for us novices that might be tempted to do something silly). I am learning so much stuff from this forum. I have...