OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As Bloodyaussie said mate, I'd be checking the...

As Bloodyaussie said mate, I'd be checking the starter first... Its the cheapest easiest part to repair or replace if it is your problem ...

Also be sure to check your cable & terminal...
  2. Replies
    Views

Be careful what you ask for, you may find out...

Be careful what you ask for, you may find out more than you bargained on....... Bhahahahaha
  3. Replies
    Views

Nah mate just an I don't give a f$#k.. (whoops...

Nah mate just an I don't give a f$#k.. (whoops sorry Doggy) F%&K attitude.... Its working very well too...... Bhahahahaha
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice one dick... Now lets see you snog a few more...

Nice one dick... Now lets see you snog a few more of em & do that same pic still standing.......... Bhhahahahaha
  5. Replies
    Views

Your a good man for offering mate but its not...

Your a good man for offering mate but its not needed, I have all the help I need....

Cheers
  6. Replies
    Views

The old days are gone Doggy & so is the old Patch...

The old days are gone Doggy & so is the old Patch hay......
  7. Replies
    Views

Your f#$king kidding me Doggy... You still...

Your f#$king kidding me Doggy... You still dragging that old thing around with you everywhere you go???... Maybe I should post up a pic of me with me nads hanging out so you can take that to bed with...
  8. Replies
    Views

Who are you???....PPffftt I see those long...

Who are you???....PPffftt

I see those long islands are still rattling your marbles old mate???

I'll be sure to spend extra special time reminding you...........Bhahahahahaha
  9. Replies
    Views

That'd be a pretty dull thread mate, we only...

That'd be a pretty dull thread mate, we only really want interesting articles posted here...... Bhahahahahahaha
  10. Replies
    Views

"Still"...... Still talking to ya??.... I wasn't...

"Still"...... Still talking to ya??.... I wasn't talking to ya in the first place.... Bhahahahaha

Thanks Toddy

Cheers
    Patch
  11. Replies
    Views

The Patch is back

Right you bunch of girls, you can stop ringing me texting me & generally bugging the crap outta me cos the patch is back............ Bhahahahahahaha
  12. Replies
    Views

Farewell to all

Well guy's & gal's unbeknown to a great many of you I have a great deal of heath issues going on both with myself & my family & I can no longer support you all in the way I have so im passing on the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Unless threedogs got over he's Op super fast he...

Unless threedogs got over he's Op super fast he just had a couple of days back, im thinking it might not have been......
  14. Replies
    Views

Try these links mate, they have all the info (in...

Try these links mate, they have all the info (in step by step form) you need to know to post pics.
  15. Replies
    Views

Yeah mate they do but it still lets a certain...

Yeah mate they do but it still lets a certain amount through as you'd know & yeah I've heard the same about the 2T, I'd never had thought of using it as a cleaner in a petrol tank though.... Im...
  16. Replies
    Views

That looks alot like rust from the pics Lucas &...

That looks alot like rust from the pics Lucas & if its come from your tank I'd say your copped some fuel with water in it. Petrol will float on water which leaves the water sitting in the bottom of...
  17. Thread: never again

by patch697
    Replies
    Views

You coulda stopped over Pete, Sam & I woulda give...

You coulda stopped over Pete, Sam & I woulda give you a good feed, a warm bed & not to mention taking that hire car for a good ol test drive through the scrub..........hahahahahah
  18. Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard Dave. I recall seeing tailgate...

Welcome aboard Dave.

I recall seeing tailgate setups on the European Y60's/GQ's in the past so I'd say you could do a tailgate setup for yours but I've not seen one in Oz so you may have to hunt...
  19. Replies
    Views

The thread titles all fixed up for ya mate.

The thread titles all fixed up for ya mate.
  20. Replies
    Views

X2 on the above post........ Milwaukee are...

X2 on the above post........

Milwaukee are also a well built tool & after using them both first hand I'd be very happy owning either bit I 100% agree with threedogs as in buy all the same brand.
  21. Its true, its true..... She's screaming at me to...

Its true, its true..... She's screaming at me to turn it off to stop the pain...............hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  22. [QUOTE=ozzyboy;277094] Who Ozzy, you are by...

Who Ozzy, you are by far the naughtiest............hahahahahahahahaha

Now a good 2IC/mate would do something about this but im neither & Andy's a big boy although a very very pail sickly looking...
  23. Yeah.... It was a setup mate with Bigus & Mrs...

Yeah.... It was a setup mate with Bigus & Mrs Silver being the main instigators behind it all....

You gotta love that brilliant wife of yours old mate & of cause we all love Bigus the big lug.
  24. Replies
    Views

Mate I don't know if its relevant to what your...

Mate I don't know if its relevant to what your doing but I did find out the Patrol tacho's are quite finicky & ultra sensitive when fitting an after market HEI system.

I use a 1 watt 50k oms...
  25. Ten points..........hahahahahahahah

Ten points..........hahahahahahahah
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4