OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off...

Hinges were so buggered and an ape had hung off them, the doors would not shut unless lifted over the door catch then pushed hard or pulled hard from the inside. The new hinges sorted that all out.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Swapped out the front door hinges today and away...

Swapped out the front door hinges today and away went tha clunk and double door thump. Also plugged in the electonics for the air/out temps on the intercooler and it worked first up, also powered up...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I really like what you ahve done there, really...

I really like what you ahve done there, really good configuration, obviously a bit of thought put into it, and good quality build, happy for you. Unfortunately I cannot steal any of the format as my...
  4. Replies
    Views

Bought a set of sliders, with the single bulge at...

Bought a set of sliders, with the single bulge at the rear door and the universal mount kit, will plate top and bottom with what I have left over from the tray, should come up well, bit of welding to...
  5. Replies
    Views

My apologies, I have the ability to generate all...

My apologies, I have the ability to generate all sorts of doom, 'all by my own self' it seems.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had the windows tinted today, heading back...

Had the windows tinted today, heading back tomorrow to get them repaired after the old film shit was left on part of one window - like FM, really, where is the care these days. I get to waste another...
  7. Replies
    Views

I can now confirm the Mother's product is a...

I can now confirm the Mother's product is a winner. After application of 3 coats on the vehicle and the canopy, not a single bird dropping, obviously works like a dome of invisible protection,...
  8. I like the layout, plenty of space around the...

I like the layout, plenty of space around the main items. I usually go for a more compact assy, and you have more room than my 1400 x 1800 canopy it seems.
  9. Replies
    Views

Its funny, I was sitting in the waiting room...

Its funny, I was sitting in the waiting room whilst they worked their magic and the clientele were all old bastards like me - just so obvious, looking for a straight solution without fanfare. he...
  10. Replies
    Views

Took the barge down to @MB's recommended muffler...

Took the barge down to @MB's recommended muffler guy in Lilydale, excellent outcome, fixed up the problem i had generated in under an hour, pragamatic service, Lilydale Towbars and Mufflers - highly...
  11. Replies
    Views

Better get the shovel ready, canopy got its first...

Better get the shovel ready, canopy got its first coat of slipperyness this arvo, turds will be flyin' off instead of sticki'
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks, I applied the first coat today, follow up...

Thanks, I applied the first coat today, follow up with a second and third I reckon, Its a lot easier than the old Turtle wax for sure!
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I am wondering around the oil pump and it being...

I am wondering around the oil pump and it being worn on the basis when the pressure increases the engine comes good? I did have a subaru that did the same thing - sorry similar - and it was valve...
  14. Replies
    Views

Here you go, munch on this!
    The entire inside of the car has a layer of Jing Ping acoustic vinyl insulation, followed by a 10mm layer of acoustic...
  15. Replies
    Views

Thanks Mark, it was a mission. I took it down for...

Thanks Mark, it was a mission. I took it down for a frontend alignment and heard it coming down the street for the first time ex the test drive - whine with a burble is perhaps the sound, the whine a...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Patrol didn't catch fire, breakdown or end up on...

Patrol didn't catch fire, breakdown or end up on the back of a tow truck today

Then again I didn't start it or attempt to drive it anywhere.
  17. Replies
    Views

Nah, I like the concept of 'Driving Miss Daisy '...

Nah, I like the concept of 'Driving Miss Daisy ' you can drive and I can sit in the back looking like an old queer! I have not heard it driving past but admit most people hearing it coming up behind...
  18. Replies
    Views

Wrong gradeCraig. the ARP units are twice the...

Wrong gradeCraig. the ARP units are twice the tensile and tougher and have a special stress reduction knurl as well, lucky only 1 broke - Brunswick would not have a clue about this.
  19. Replies
    Views

From the car that just can't stop 'giving',...

From the car that just can't stop 'giving', Starter Motor bolt sheared yesterday after I removed it from the sanctuary of the shed and brought it home. I stopped at a servo to put fuel in it, , drove...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8...

Started the clean up at MB's shed today, found 8 off 10mm sockets, and 10 off 10mm spanners and 3 dozen screw drivers, on it goes, way over equipped now, but resultat of poor tool management during...
  21. Replies
    Views

878148781587816 With rear pod and wheel/jerry...

With rear pod and wheel/jerry can holders
    Backing bar allows for fitment of solar panels that are slightly lower than the back rail, and has the alum roofrack approx 100mm above the...
  22. Replies
    Views

I am not buying one more thing for my Patrol -...

I am not buying one more thing for my Patrol - hahaha, what a load of crap!
  23. Replies
    Views

PeeBee Gq Wagon Dual Cab chop

I will start with the first stage of release from the shed after a two year conversion from wagon to Dual Cab. Unlimited thanks to MB for his patience and allowance of this project to be commenced...
  24. Replies
    Views

I am going to start one. The build has probably...

I am going to start one. The build has probably been the worst kept secret on the forum in all honesty, but the initial events and ramifications of the event that triggered the rebuild have remained...
  25. Replies
    Views

Already booked in for another lobotomy as there...

Already booked in for another lobotomy as there is no chance I am getting talked into doing this again, might even get the ears sewn up as well after they plug 'em with peanut butter!
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4