OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

We'll, here's opening up a can of worms. You...

We'll, here's opening up a can of worms.

You will get a much better connection when the correct size lugs are crimped onto the battery cable using a good quality crimping tool.

Most people...
  2. Replies
    Views

Patrol4x4- Time to Go Easy ...

EDIT: "Patrol4x4 still currently has virus's and Malware so please do not visit the site at this time - no doubt, information will be released around both sites when they've sorted the issues". Sorry...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've been on this forum since Feb. Its been...

I've been on this forum since Feb. Its been going a bit longer than that. Part of the reason is because it is a friendly and polite place to be.

I think some people that had posted on this...
  4. Replies
    Views

reckon they must get you to lay back down, legs...

reckon they must get you to lay back down, legs akimbo bum facing up and a liberal sprinkling of talc over the blast off region and wait for the impending bottom burp!!!
  5. Replies
    Views

Do you mean this one Paul? LMAO ...

Do you mean this one Paul? LMAO

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Paul.jpg
  6. Replies
    Views

A couple of things to consider when looking at...

A couple of things to consider when looking at Home Building insurance. Your not just looking for insurance for Fire, you may also be looking for flood, storm and the like. All of which you will...
  7. Replies
    Views

Rural Fire Service

I finally got around to it and joined NSW Rural Fire Service as a volunteer. I spent 2 days in training over the weekend, so I'm hoping to get my ticket soon. The training was an eye opener and I...
  8. Come into the light my...

Come into the light my son...................hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  9. 8 more posts too and you can get special access...

8 more posts too and you can get special access to some real 4wd manuals.

We have a 25 post rule to get access to manuals and I never thought a dedicated Toyota owner could get this far....I'm...
  10. I thought that the holder had grown legs and run...

I thought that the holder had grown legs and run away this morning - I couldnt find it anywhere until I asked my daughter. She said that it was perfect to use as a blanket for her dolls ...
  11. I thought I could use it as some sort of winch...

I thought I could use it as some sort of winch rope protector maybe ....

The stubby holder is getting tired after a long day out ... so I have put it to bed for the night with some of the other...
  12. Replies
    Views

Watch this when you feeling down ...

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/Bendero7/Public%20Album/th_021.jpg
    There feel better now:049:
  13. Replies
    Views

Gotta love Nissans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKO-tZGuFDg&feature=related
  14. Replies
    Views

Blood .... boiling .... fists .... clenching .......

Blood .... boiling .... fists .... clenching .... must .... not ..... swear ..... profusely .... on .... forum .....

If the government continually seeks ways to stick their fist in my @rse, how...
  15. Replies
    Views

G/Day beansathome, will be doing some work with...

G/Day beansathome, will be doing some work with this system soon -- will cut a few extra bushes when on m/c & will send you a couple .
    Will let you know how all progresses.
  16. Replies
    Views

I think as a few have said, the genuine refugees...

I think as a few have said, the genuine refugees who do need help ok, the others, give the navy more ammo and rights to just shoot the bastards out of the water before they get here. You know there...
  17. Replies
    Views

Ok so who are the soft C#ck politicians who are...

Ok so who are the soft C#ck politicians who are not enforcing arrests for inticing riots and behaving unpatriotically against your country. I believe these laws still exsist. Just another minority...
  18. Thread: Manual grabbers

by AB
    Replies
    Views

You were doing fine mate and giving some half...

You were doing fine mate and giving some half effort to welcome members, etc but we're big on just introducing yourself to the community which is scattered all over the forum but you chose to ignore...