OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

So...I ended up gettign 285/75 16s BFG KM2s. ...

So...I ended up gettign 285/75 16s BFG KM2s.

I've had to remove the front mud flaps and they rub on the rear inner guards when flexed up. No scrubbing when just zooming around the dunes. It's...
  2. Replies
    Views

SOLVED: Ended up just using a pressure gunge I...

SOLVED:
    Ended up just using a pressure gunge I use for checking water mains pressure when I'm fixing retic systems. Has 25psi at idle (maunal says should be 43psi) and would drop to 18 when reving...
  3. Replies
    Views

Feelin Left Out :-(

White Supremacists73737
  4. Thread: Mud Flaps

by Damo
    Replies
    Views

Mud Flaps

Hi All

Seems all the good mud flap threads are victim to photobucket non show. Any body got some good ideas. I just put 285/75 16's on my Gq alloys and I fear the front mud flaps are not long for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Cheers for the replies. Seems I'm not alone then....

Cheers for the replies. Seems I'm not alone then. In the dunes it seems OK. Just plant my foot to bring it around.

Just a pain to park. Seems I'm always taking a couple of bites to get into a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: MY NEW (TO ME) PATROL MADE ME HAPPY TODAY. So...

MY NEW (TO ME) PATROL MADE ME HAPPY TODAY.

So I bought a 96 GQ 4.2efi a few weeks ago for cheap and have spent a LOT of hours fixing stuff on it due to previous owners neglect. It's completely...
  7. Thread: I'm so happy :-)

by Damo
    Replies
    Views

I'm so happy :-)

So I bought a 96 GQ 4.2efi a few weeks ago for cheap and have spent a LOT of hours fixing stuff on it due to previous owners neglect. It's completely rust free with only 220Ks on it so I was prepared...
  8. Replies
    Views

SOLVED Certainly WAY better than it was. Not...

SOLVED

Certainly WAY better than it was. Not stopping like a sports car, but the new pads and disks did the trick. I think once they are bedded in properly it will stop great.

Luckily the pin...
  9. Replies
    Views

So....I got the disks replaced on the front. Not...

So....I got the disks replaced on the front. Not so bad. But I couldn't find any pads in stock for the twin piston GQ calipers so will need to wait a couple of days for them to come in for a trial.