OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

He also has lots of questions a lot maybe...

He also has lots of questions a lot maybe repeated but I'm sure you all won't mind ;)
  2. Replies
    Views

Bumping this thread for my brother who has taken...

Bumping this thread for my brother who has taken on the old girl to Finnish off :) lets hope he continues this thread for uss all
  3. Replies
    Views

well i am still about tho all i have done lately...

well i am still about tho all i have done lately is put the canopie back on it has been way to cold and wet lol
  4. Replies
    Views

Mine at the moment, thinking of a roll bar that i...

Mine at the moment, thinking of a roll bar that i can still use the canopy with since I need the back seat for the kids, and maybe we can use her for a spot lighting rig too :)...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well what a differance the right tool for the job...

Well what a differance the right tool for the job makes lol got most of those screws out :) gunna have to grind the last 3-4 off tho
  6. Replies
    Views

yep im still about, just been on holidays ad my...

yep im still about, just been on holidays ad my puter has died but still plodding along ill see if i can upload a few pics from my phone
  7. Replies
    Views

piccies of drivers door, decided to just respray...

piccies of drivers door, decided to just respray the whole door since alot of paint came off with the pinstripes, not 100% happy with the result but since one day she will get a whole respray (and...
  8. Replies
    Views

After todays efforts

After todays efforts
  9. Replies
    Views

Well been a little bussy making tomato sause for...

Well been a little bussy making tomato sause for the hubby thease last few days, but I have given the console a light sand, prime and a paint, kinda looks a little too shiny for the old girl but I'm...
  10. Replies
    Views

Well taking advantage of the cooler weather and...

Well taking advantage of the cooler weather and finnishing a few jobs off, got the sound deadener painted on in the back and readt to refit the seats once I tap out the bolt holes, man that body...
  11. Replies
    Views

Floor pan rust

Well you all are prob over hearing from me of late :rolleyes: but, I am now trying to decide the best plan of attack on cutting out this rust, you will see a rough line I have scratched in the floor...
  12. Replies
    Views

Got some covers from super crap for $5 so made em...

Got some covers from super crap for $5 so made em fit my dickie seat, and now I am going inside cos its bloody hot in that sun lol :p
  13. Replies
    Views

Got the ones I needed to get out, the two in the...

Got the ones I needed to get out, the two in the front seats I ended up pulling the seats apart and left the ones there one side spins but doesnt go any were and the other side one some one has had a...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yeah soaked em over night some look like they...

Yeah soaked em over night some look like they have been cross threded or something cos they are stuffed but will run a tap die thingy thru the nut and get new bolts I think.
    Got some piccis will...
  15. Replies
    Views

Well at last she is home, first time of the farm...

Well at last she is home, first time of the farm on 20 years!! lol altho on a trailer, so first thing on the list to do was som contemplating wich required some heavy dutie contemplation fluid...
  16. Replies
    Views

So found a few more jobs to do while I was going,...

So found a few more jobs to do while I was going, need to fix the rust hole in floor, Chassies were the toe bar mounts needs bending back and welding, and i am also on the look out for a replacement...
  17. Replies
    Views

Well Things have come to a bit of a stand still...

Well Things have come to a bit of a stand still with christmas just aroun the corner, but I did get over to Bendigo on the weekend to my brothers, where the parts car is and we striped off any thing...
  18. Replies
    Views

Thanks Tim got plenty of converter going thru it...

Thanks Tim got plenty of converter going thru it by the bucket full lol :)
  19. Replies
    Views

Again thanks for all the positive feed back I...

Again thanks for all the positive feed back I know now I may have made a few mistakes, but hey I will learn for next time and if I have to do a few things again after the RW check then so be it, or...
  20. Replies
    Views

more piccies, You will notice with the door that...

more piccies, You will notice with the door that I have only done what I can. it was way too far gone and I will replace this one when I can
  21. Replies
    Views

Lol dunno about new but maybe pass a road worthy...

Lol dunno about new but maybe pass a road worthy and I'll be able to take her camping toeing the camper :D I'v seen some nice looking resto's since i started to reserch for this, mine won't even get...
  22. Replies
    Views

Work in progress

just thought Id add a pic of my ol girl that Im working on slowly :)
    Updated pic
  23. Replies
    Views

Before and after

Just thougt I'd add the before and after shots so far :D
  24. Replies
    Views

Piccies!! :) all this work done last weekend, by...

Piccies!! :) all this work done last weekend, by my self to the best of my abilaty and my first attemt at body work so some things may not be by the book but I'm happy with the outcome so far.
  25. Replies
    Views

More piccies when I get home to my PC :-)

More piccies when I get home to my PC :-)
Page 1 of 2 1 2