OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What has made you Happy today?

My son's school holds Olympic Games every year. Look which country his class is playing for this year...

2. Noticed on other threads, whilst zipping between...

Noticed on other threads, whilst zipping between house duties & shed Simo prep duties a few NP.com.au crossing members here might be worried about conscientious rubbish cartage [emoji3590][emoji3590]...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Got the rear pod wired 95% today, power to...

Got the rear pod wired 95% today, power to lights, inverter, DCDC, fridge, exhaust fans on thermostats, just need to do the penetration to get the charge cable into the pod - maybe tomorrow. Lights...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think this refers to the diaphragm valve inside...

I think this refers to the diaphragm valve inside the pump so it sucks in liquid and the valve closes then the diaphragm discharges against the closed seal, pretty normal, there will be a flow arrow...
  5. Replies
    Views

I did try it both ways (briefly)and it seems to...

I did try it both ways (briefly)and it seems to be the way I left it was the correct way, but I will definitely be checking everything again. I'm sure that with me rushing I've missed something...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered...

Extremely Happy to have thankfully uncovered during pre-checks a very real potential of hydrolocking our freshly rebuilt TD42 engine prior to crossing the Simpson Desert soon:...
  7. Simpson desert ten yrs on meetup July 5th Coober Pedy start 2024

I fitted my new washer bottle on the Gq and it didn’t work. Nightmare!

Pumps working, lines are clear, manually pushed water through, what the F is going on?

I spent a good hour diagnosing it...
  8. Replies
    Views

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the...

Put down a deposit for a Raslarr Rear bar for the 62, should have it early June. 50 bux i tell ya!!
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ………. 88011 Quack! Edit: Oi Braz looks...

……….

Quack!

Edit: Oi Braz looks like you are the brains of the operation!
  10. Replies
    Views

Got the tailgater delivered and fark its huge!!...

Got the tailgater delivered and fark its huge!!
    Great kit.
    Heavy canvas, steel clips on front.
    Full size mesh bag for inside.
    They even give you a couple meters of clear vinyl to protect your...
  11. Replies
    Views

New to the group

Hi all
    I recently purchased a 2005 Nissan Patrol to do remote touring. After the death of my daughter inn 2021 to suicide we are now raising our granddaughter and are determined to show her how...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of...

Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of yesterday. Daughter now owns her house and the son owns a house in Hobart which is rented. No more worries for the Old Bloke.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Unbelievably, I shit ya’ll not [emoji2962] The...

Unbelievably, I shit ya’ll not [emoji2962]
    The Sun [emoji3508] did, Fair Dinkum, raise its head yet again Today [emoji123][emoji3590][emoji123][emoji3590]
    Gotta love nature, get amongst it and...
  14. Replies
    Views

Perfect Point BZ Brother [emoji3590][emoji3590]...

Perfect Point BZ Brother [emoji3590][emoji3590]
    Different Cultures I’m assuming, uz Aussie’s only ever go forward, never backwards….unless we are suckered into LandCrab Tradie Ute Territory’s...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sorted the Interchiller pump out today, conductor...

Sorted the Interchiller pump out today, conductor size and volt drop. Rigged up a 200a/hr lithium and short heavy cables, fired the pump up, guaranteed 40lpm by the flowmeter thru the system, happy...
  16. Replies
    Views

You’re a wackin bush disease Cockhead, 2 posts,...

You’re a wackin bush disease Cockhead, 2 posts, second being a dodgey link within, get farked [emoji2961]
    (This being your second with nasty link)
    You are the son of a motherless goat [emoji238]...
  17. Replies
    Views

You’re a wackin bush disease Cockhead, 2 posts,...

You’re a wackin bush disease Cockhead, 2 posts, second being a dodgey link within, get farked [emoji2961]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Procrastinating about the format of the rear pod,...

Procrastinating about the format of the rear pod, bit the bullet today and bought the starter pack from TRED, which has a 55L and 2 x 27L units. Combo seemed to work a bit better than the Expedition...
  19. Replies
    Views

You guys have got to get onto this stuff! It goes...

You guys have got to get onto this stuff! It goes unreal on steak, eggs, vegetables... anything! We had a cheese platter the other night and it goes bloody well on soft cheese too.
    We had venison...
  20. Replies
    Views

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they...

Slider kit finally arrived after 6 weeks - they must have been busy. Looks a good kit, precision made, all notched, just need to weld then paint, happy days. Going to plate top and bottom using the...
  21. Replies
    Views

Windows/Glasses and (some) sound deadening

Took me some time to put together the required material for working on the doors glasses.

Bailey channels were easy, got them from RoadRunner. Rear doors quarter windows (the fixed ones) strips...
  22. Replies
    Views

After I did all the cleaning on the large barn door window and was ready to install it, I discovered that the second plastic bag on the box was actually a windshield weatherstrip mistakenly shipped...
  23. Replies
    Views

I've been working on windows/glasses, window regulators and sound deadening latelly. Windshield was cracked, 1st row windows were ok, 2nd row windows were stained by a reflective metal/material as...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This made me spit my drink! ...

This made me spit my drink!

https://youtu.be/29V4opS7jZo?si=wmOfAWipRQHMcaix
  25. Thread: Anzac day.

by Plasnart
    Replies
    Views

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the...

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the local suburban march which consisted of maybe a dozen returned service men and women, service personnel proxies/family, the Geelong memorial brass...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4