OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: gq auto woes

by YNOT
    Replies
    Views

You've got some strange symptoms there with the...

You've got some strange symptoms there with the power light and park brake light coming on, you could have a short in the wiring or a bad earth.
    The 300rpm drop is consistant with torque converter...
  2. Yeah i guess ive replaced nearly everything so...

Yeah i guess ive replaced nearly everything so not much can go wrong now can it ........... Yeah RIGHT
    And just to think ive not even had it for a year yet
    Heres some pics to prove it does go...
  3. Replies
    Views

TB42 carby and EFI engines are basically the same...

TB42 carby and EFI engines are basically the same but unless you are technically minded and able to do the EFI conversion yourself the cost involved would far out weigh any benefits.
    Converting from...
  4. Replies
    Views

Assuming you're looking at second hand blowers an...

Assuming you're looking at second hand blowers an Eaton M90 off a supercharged V6 Commodore (also used on some American Ford V6 engines) would be closer to the right size.

Tony
  5. Replies
    Views

If you can wait till tomorrow mate, I'll get the...

If you can wait till tomorrow mate, I'll get the model of the one being installed in mine - all I know at the moment, is he is talking about 60-80 kilowatts extra - talking 180-200 odd kw's for a...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have a tb42e on dual fuel with a sc being...

I have a tb42e on dual fuel with a sc being fitted next week - that said, apparently it is best to lose the LPG completely due to reasons beyond me (like, proper adjustment of fuel mixtures is a lot...
  7. Timbo Bog Hole ...

Timbo Bog Hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJa40MOa7GM
  8. Thread: Redman's NT Trip

by Dhuck
    Replies
    Views

Redman's NT Trip

Adam was over this weekend after getting back from his NT trip. He had a sh!t load of pics so we put them into a slide show. He will post a run down of his trip when he get's to a computer.

Enjoy...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the...

Prime, KillRust and or paint the cut. put the trim around the cut and silicone the outer trim to ensure no water can get in.
  10. Replies
    Views

Some weather conditions, and you can not have too...

Some weather conditions, and you can not have too many sunset/sunrise photo's..
    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h453/katwoman001/Offshore/RIMG0040a.jpg...
  11. Thread: Matt's GQ

by Nissan Kid
    Replies
    Views

Sorry for the huge amount of photos but i love my...

Sorry for the huge amount of photos but i love my truck and wanted to share it with a bunch of like minded blokes :)
    Cheers