OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

On that note, about the wire rating...I was VERY...

On that note, about the wire rating...I was VERY careful to;

1/ Use the largest gauge wire possible for the earth.
    2/ Match the wire I used to link the left side with the right, with the same...
  2. Replies
    Views

WOW, the poor girl. She must have been...

WOW, the poor girl. She must have been terrified!! I am REALLY glad she is ok and pray she doesn't have any long term effects from this.

Shayne
  3. Replies
    Views

Once you have your wires run and your pins...

Once you have your wires run and your pins soldered, you need to remove the black insert from the back of the plug and slot your wires through it and then simply slot them into the plug (in the right...
  4. Replies
    Views

Now for the hard part! The right side needed a...

Now for the hard part! The right side needed a bit more work. FIRSTLY, you need to source some inserts to go into the original plug. I tried several places (auto parts, auto electricians, jaycar) but...
  5. Replies
    Views

I then ran the wires under the bottom of the trim...

I then ran the wires under the bottom of the trim and under the rear plastic strip to the right hand side.
  6. Replies
    Views

AWSOME...It worked! Wow, great programe...runs in...

AWSOME...It worked! Wow, great programe...runs in the background and automatically resizes any photo emailed, uploaded etc. no need to fiddle AND it only changes the copy being sent so you still have...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sorry there were no pics in my first post, all my...

Sorry there were no pics in my first post, all my pic's were too large. I have downloaded shrink pic software and hope it works this time. SO...I will start with a picture of the new lights, before...
  8. Replies
    Views

GU Christmas Tree

Hey all,

I'm am sick and tired of being flashed, tooted and hurled abuse at by angry drivers that have not seen me indicate or brake because they were looking at my enormous tail lights that just...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Mate, I am only new to this forum BUT I am loving...

Mate, I am only new to this forum BUT I am loving it and will definitely support you and the forum AB as soon as I get payed. This site is many things; a source of information, a social network,a...