OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

5074650747 My two little jack Russell's missy...

My two little jack Russell's missy and jersey. Don't let the cute looks fool you- they are killers to the core, unless of course you can rub them on the belly first or feed them a treat!...
  2. Thread: 93 Gq ute

by 90mav
    Replies
    Views

Going to be tough to find a combo to carry the...

Going to be tough to find a combo to carry the loads and be comfy when empty. Maybe look at some poly air bags (or similar) to give the load capacity without making it too rough unloaded. Konis are...
  3. Thread: help please!!

by 90mav
    Replies
    Views

Sounds pretty ominous to me... Try checking the...

Sounds pretty ominous to me... Try checking the compression via glow plugs, that will tell you
  4. Replies
    Views

I got her rego'd today! Yay!

I got her rego'd today! Yay!
  5. Replies
    Views

About 30000km on my d22 ute and my gq wagon

About 30000km on my d22 ute and my gq wagon
  6. Replies
    Views

Bearing slides for drawers

I found recently on the Gold Coast a company called Furniture Hardware Supplies who has a stock of bearing runners up to 700mm for sale very cheap.
    They would be perfect for rear drawer systems and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Check the front pan hard bushes. I had mine go a...

Check the front pan hard bushes. I had mine go a while ago after it developed an unbelievable shake which wouldn't stop till I slowed right down. The front axle moves to one side and reacts back when...
  8. Replies
    Views

Pretty sure it's same as turbo pattern v8. Maybe...

Pretty sure it's same as turbo pattern v8. Maybe marks adaptors or castlemaine rod shop?
  9. Replies
    Views

As good as lockers are off road, driving on road...

As good as lockers are off road, driving on road without LSD is crap. It changes the driving character hugely and if those pesky seals blow then you are nowhere fast. Nissans LSD is so good it would...
  10. Replies
    Views

I guess if you can get replacements you could,...

I guess if you can get replacements you could, but its not much less work to change the whole joint.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sorry no pics yet... cant find my camera! ...

Sorry no pics yet... cant find my camera!

Fitted the one piece windows yesterday with a generic offset glazing rubber ($40) for both sides is a darn site better than the $75 per side from an...
  12. Replies
    Views

I wonder if the diff sat for a while out of a...

I wonder if the diff sat for a while out of a car, the clutches have kind if seized up? The truck I just bought was/is a bit like this and has sat around for a while. It has improved but is still...
  13. Replies
    Views

Milly the Maverick

I bought a Zoo, I mean a maverick about 6 weeks ago to tidy up with my sons and use as a camping/ fun truck as well as to teach them to drive. My eldest has just got his 'L' license and has about 97...
  14. Replies
    Views

Cabinetmaker-Gold Coast

I am a self employed cabinetmaker on the Gold Coast with my own workshop.

Able to custom make any storage drawers, consoles etc. to suit your truck and your needs.

email-...
  15. Replies
    Views

TD42- reliable, efficient, VERY expensive to...

TD42- reliable, efficient, VERY expensive to replace
    TB42- reliable, thirsty, cheap to replace
    RB30- reliable, Not quite as thirsty but not exactly efficient, cheap to replace
    RD28- not reliable,...