OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

For Sale 2001 GU Patrol TD42

No Longer for Sale, please remove ad.

Hard to find GU Patrol Wagon with 6 cylinder 4.2lt Intercooled Turbo Diesel & low kilometres. This Patrol has done very little offroad work & has been very...
  2. Replies
    Views

SOLD, please remove this item, as Van is SOLD

SOLD, please remove this item, as Van is SOLD
  3. Replies
    Views

2007 Coromal Offroad Camper Van

Hi fellas, I have a offroad Coromal Camper for sale, it is the model that does not have the beds on the ends, very similar to the Jayco Penguin, very quick to put up & would be most suited to a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks fellas for all your comments, well I...

Thanks fellas for all your comments, well I already was doing the neat dress, no guns & polite thing, but that was getting me nowhere, there are a few idiots out there that spoil it for everyone. ...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys for your replies. The thing that...

Thanks guys for your replies. The thing that really killed them was the wheel spin, which TREDS & MAX tracks advise to keep to a minimum. As I said i am now purchasing the TREDS as they give a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ricks Tracks Follow-Up

Well fellas to reply to all your comments, I tried them out in mud on the week-end and to answer the question, they did work ONCE, I did get it on video but I can't seem to upload it, however they...
  7. Replies
    Views

Max Tracks or Ricks Tracks?

Hi fellas, I'm heading down to the Victorian High Country in December & I wanted to make sure I have the ability to recover myself from any predicamant that I may get myself into. A set of Max Tracks...
  8. Replies
    Views

SOLD SOLD SOLD - TANBAR Tourer Tent

I have a as new Outdoor Connections TANBAR Tourer Tent for sale, has only been used twice, excellent quality, sleeps up to six but better for four, plenty of head room, lots of ventilation, quick and...
  9. Replies
    Views

Monster Truck

G'Day Munter, great thread, love the gradual build-up photo's, I've got to say I am very gealous, as I am in the early stages of doing my very own build-up of my 2001 GU 4.2TD as well, just bought...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Great work Tony

Great write up Tony, first class info, I couldn't had done any better myself!! That must have taken a while for you to put all that info together. It always amazes me how helpfull some people...