OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DIY Wheel Bearing Adjustment.

So in heading away for Christmas and as part of my pre-trip check I tightened my front wheel bearings. While I was at it I thought I'd take some pics and show how easy it is.

So I have jacked the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Good advice. I use the Tom Thumb pump. But for...

Good advice. I use the Tom Thumb pump. But for thicker stuff like rear diff oil, I put the bottle of oil in bucket of hot water to thin it out a bit makes life a tad easier.
  3. Replies
    Views

BSRT.Beast - i'm really sorry to hear this - this...

BSRT.Beast - i'm really sorry to hear this - this sort of repair work is unacceptable in my eyes.

Assuming this is a repair from a glass claim through us, please send me through your name, rego...
  4. Thread: ATO Phone Scam

by jack
    Replies
    Views

ATO Phone Scam

Got home today to be greeted by an obvious scam message purportedly from the ATO. A very threatening Indian lady claiming I had committed a fraud and owed the Taxation Department a considerable sum...
  5. Thread: The Joke Thread

by Bob
    Replies
    Views

When Neil Armstrong was reentering the Lunar...

When Neil Armstrong was reentering the Lunar Module he said "Best of Luck Mr Gorski"
    Everybody was intrigued by that comment and thought he was referring to a fellow Russian Space traveller.
    There...
  6. Replies
    Views

So you remove intercooler... tape up both ends......

So you remove intercooler... tape up both ends... put it in a tub of water.. then preasurise it using either a bike pump or in my case an air gun making sure to only feather the trigger... then look...
  7. Replies
    Views

Canvas seat covers...

Current autopro catalogue has a range of canvas seat covers on sale. Not sure on the quality but the sub $100 mark may appeal to some!
  8. Once again some top reading. And if you stick to...

Once again some top reading. And if you stick to those future plans I'd definitely follow cuppas advice.
    If however you are currently doing just short trips a straight isolator is still an option...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes, but why not have a single 'box' suitable for...

Yes, but why not have a single 'box' suitable for different charging requirements, instead of requiring 2 boxes if you want to have an output greater than 20 amps. I still don't get why the need to...
  10. Replies
    Views

With you future plans the dc to dc without doubt....

With you future plans the dc to dc without doubt. If you fit an isolator (VSR - Voltage Sensitive Relay) now, there will come a time when you realise that that you are not fully charging your...