OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

i used some perforated black film, you cant see...

i used some perforated black film, you cant see in but you can see out if you want.
    I cant turn that far, cheap as chips in eBay
  2. Replies
    Views

Likely it has never been touched out of the...

Likely it has never been touched out of the factory. They are a bit of a slug. But... I mean BUT. They respond very well to a decent dyno tune for a start.

Fit an Exhaust temp gauge and a boost co...
  3. Replies
    Views

Help /advice on gu lacking power

Wondering if anyone can help I have recently bought a 2005 GU coil 4.2tdi (manual) only 220 on the clock, she really lacks power in lower gears .. sluggish ! love everything about her so hoped...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate. Seemed a hard slog to get that info...

Thanks mate. Seemed a hard slog to get that info :)

Cheers
    Monksta
  5. Replies
    Views

Food for discussion thought folks :-)! Outback...

Food for discussion thought folks :-)!
    Outback dust gravity settles in time agreed?
    How much forward forced air ramming does your variant donk and driving style need?
    Forward facing snorkels may...
  6. Replies
    Views

Snorkel Sock/Unifilter

Hi all,

I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on these for desert/red centre driving?

As far as I can see, unless you're driving too close up the back of someone, the difference...
  7. Replies
    Views

GU8 castor correction

Just a quick note to everybody that gave suggestions with my castor correction after a 2 inch lift. Had the job done today with 2 degree offset and it's performed a miracle in terms of drive-ability...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi Shazz and welcome, yes drivers side is easy...

Hi Shazz and welcome, yes drivers side is easy just undo the old hook thingy and bolt on a plate
    the LHS will require dropping the bullbar,drivers side has captive nut passenger side just the holes....
  9. Replies
    Views

Throttle controllers

Hi again, I'm gradually working my way through all my questions. So, recently went for a drive up and back on Lennards track here in SW W.A. Car went brilliantly apart from an oversensitive throttle...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ok got some figures here: Final Values: Left =...

Ok got some figures here:
    Final Values:
    Left = +0.22 degrees
    Right = +0.53 degrees
    Should be +3.5 degrees for both
    So there ya have it ... Just a quick note .. the "2inch" lift by Ironman has a...
  11. Replies
    Views

Power issues

Hi, I'm Steve and own a 2015 Y61 GU Patrol. I have recently had a desoot done and had a power boost done by Ultimate Diesel Tuning in Brisbane.
    Since then I have had problems with a loss in power...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi All, I bought and fitted the 3 setting blue...

Hi All,

I bought and fitted the 3 setting blue tooth model last week , I have it set in “sport” mode and the difference is very noticeable , all throttle pedal lag is gone and the power gain is...
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks Cuppa - funnily enough I drove past...

Thanks Cuppa - funnily enough I drove past Harrops today on the off chance that they were open on a Saturday (they weren't). If you don't mind sharing, how long did it take to fit and how much did...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have an ARB front locker and it works great....

I have an ARB front locker and it works great. The compressor also pumps the tyres so I am happy with that.
    The rear LSD is great.
    I love how much stress it takes off the truck when doing some...
  15. Replies
    Views

As prev posted Patrols do not have a centre diff...

As prev posted Patrols do not have a centre diff and the Patrol Rear LSD is the best around bar none.

If your rear diff is in good cond then e-locker front is the way to go IMHO.

If you want...
  16. Replies
    Views

I went with ARB air locker in the front diff, if...

I went with ARB air locker in the front diff, if you can afford it do both but otherwise put one in the front before you do the rear.
    I chose ARB cos I still don't know anybody with the Eaton...
  17. Replies
    Views

I felt the same as you about the greater...

I felt the same as you about the greater reliability of the E-locker, plus I already had our compressor mounted in the rear canopy & wasn't keen on making more holes in the canopy to run airlines out...
  18. Replies
    Views

I have front and rear ARB air lockers and have...

I have front and rear ARB air lockers and have never let me down.

If funds permit then go both but most folk do front rather than rear if only doing one as the rear LSD in Patrols are generally...
  19. Replies
    Views

Locking Diffs - Air or Electric??

I am considering locking diffs for my 2010 ST and I am interested to hear peoples experience with air and electric lockers. From what I have seen on the web the ARB air lockers seem pretty good...
  20. Yes I fitted it just above the winch But had...

Yes
    I fitted it just above the winch
    But had to cut a small amount out of the grill
  21. Replies
    Views

Throttle controler - Review

As mentioned in an earlier post, I recently fitted an IDrive throttle controller module in my 2014 Y61. Wasn't convinced either way if it was a good thing or a "Brock Polarizer", but as it had a 30...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hey mate Not sure what's happened there, but...

Hey mate

Not sure what's happened there, but the team should come back to you in a day or two.

Please give us a bit longer than normal as we will have a pretty chunky backlog to get through. ...
  23. Replies
    Views

http://www.mhfgc.com.au/index.php/products/shop-on...

http://www.mhfgc.com.au/index.php/products/shop-online#!/Field-Fit-reusable-Straight-Tail-x-JIC-Female-Various-Sizes/p/53195531/category=14524205

Field service attachables/ reusables.
  24. Replies
    Views

These are the type of fittings I was talking...

These are the type of fittings I was talking about .
    http://www.ebay.com/bhp/reusable-hydraulic-fittings
  25. Replies
    Views

Which GU should I buy

Hi guys, absolutly new in the patrol forum.
    Bit about me:
    Im Christian, 29 yo german bloke, moved to Australia 2 years ago, brisbane area.
    One of the reason why I wanna stay in your country, 4x4!...
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4