OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Growler..Episode iii

Officially trolling today, for the third time.
    Pretty much stock Y61 2007 ST (fanciest I’ve had) CRD. Has 124,000ks on it. Full service history. Was a SA Forestry’s car to start, then an ol bloke at...
  2. Replies
    Views

Check your codes to see what caused it. I don’t...

Check your codes to see what caused it. I don’t think overheating throws a code, it just lights up on the dash if it gets to 140C but you really want to avoid that.
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes, limp mode leaves it in 3rd because the A & B...

Yes, limp mode leaves it in 3rd because the A & B shift solenoids are deactivated. Should throw a fault code.
    Probably got pretty hot but, if the trans temp light didn't come on, it didn't get to...
  4. Replies
    Views

R.I.P Bob Hawk. You Sir where a Legend!

From the Age Melbourne.

Bob Hawke, one of the nation's greatest public figures and a hero of the Australian Labor Party, has died on the eve of an election the former prime minister just one day...
  5. Replies
    Views

We're talking 10 plus years ago now but all i...

We're talking 10 plus years ago now but all i remember doing is tearing the head off, cleaning the face of the block and putting a reco head back on.

I don't recall having to do anything special...
  6. Replies
    Views

silver seal is the number one . We used to put it...

silver seal is the number one . We used to put it in Water cooled VW engines worked a treat .
  7. Replies
    Views

It's not a long term fix but my experience with...

It's not a long term fix but my experience with them is that they work. In one of my old jobs we used a tub of silverseal every few months in a 20ton escavator and kept it going for a couple of...
  8. Replies
    Views

I used a similar product it did not work. the...

I used a similar product it did not work. the leak on my head was on the exhaust side of things
    IMO I think it may clog water galleries but I cant say for sure, the head on my 3ltr was repairable
  9. Soni have finally sorted this out today. I had a...

Soni have finally sorted this out today. I had a go a couple of years ago and cut the slot but bought the wrong filter.

I pulled the glove box out to change rear cameras and while its out i got...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yeah hit with some emery if you want. I would...

Yeah hit with some emery if you want. I would just put it back on if it were me though. lol.
  11. Replies
    Views

id give it a hit with some emery paper to flatten...

id give it a hit with some emery paper to flatten it out and give it a paint and good to go.
  12. Replies
    Views

... it's a Patrol thing. Don't stress unless...

... it's a Patrol thing.

Don't stress unless it stays on after you fit the new Alternator.
  13. Replies
    Views

Check your meter fuse?

Check your meter fuse?
  14. Replies
    Views

If your alternator has really crapped itself it...

If your alternator has really crapped itself it could be shorting out which will make all sorts of weird lights flash .
  15. Replies
    Views

Interchangeable from GQ and GU models but no the...

Interchangeable from GQ and GU models but no the Utes. Rear 95lt tank is the same across the range and you should get one for free. Sub Tanks are not interchangeable though but any GU wagon will fit...
  16. Replies
    Views

Has the barrier been damaged by the roll over!!??...

Has the barrier been damaged by the roll over!!?? :devilred::devilred::devilred:
  17. Thread: Sill repair

by happygu
    Replies
    Views

I think a repair like this done professionally...

I think a repair like this done professionally will be around the same price as the excess, if not a fraction cheaper. I am amazed at how quick a panel beater will pull out a dent like this one.
  18. Replies
    Views

if you dont just want to bog it its a bit of a...

if you dont just want to bog it its a bit of a bugger to do. if you happy to paint it yourself you can buy a pin pull kit off ebay that will pull most of it out then have it for keeps.. I recommend...
  19. Replies
    Views

Wilpena Pound, Appealinna Ruins and Surrounds

After leaving Arkaroola we based ourselves at Wilpena Pound while we explored the area.
    Wilpena Pound has certainly changed since my last visit 30 years ago, all the drives are closed and they...
  20. Replies
    Views

Willow Springs & Skytrek

After leaving Arkaroola we headed towards Wilpena Pound and used this as our base to explore the surrounding highlights. I think all the goats that escaped the heli shooters in the national park...
  21. Replies
    Views

Gammon & flinders ranges trip

Recently returned from a ten day trip to the Gammon and Flinders Ranges, to sum it up in one word - WOW.
    Absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back again, last time I was up there was 30 years...
  22. Replies
    Views

Mark, I've got these installed for the exact...

Mark, I've got these installed for the exact same reason you mentioned. Slow track work and I don't lose fuel efficiency as it's my daily. Best way I can explain the ratio is when in low 1, I was...
  23. Replies
    Views

63% reductions suit GQ & GU patrol [QLD]

ITEM: 63% reductions suit GQ & GU patrol (3.29:1 ratio)

CONDITION: brand new in unopened box made by Marks 4wd.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: 1410 + post

EXTRA INFO: I have a set of these in...
  24. Replies
    Views

Swap your dipsticks in the car park at work on...

Swap your dipsticks in the car park at work on the sly ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Replies
    Views

Auto dipstick wrong length

Had my trans serviced and flushed today. All good except the pharkin dipstick is too bloody long! Apparently from factory that way. He showed me an alert about them. Mine is the wire rope type....
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4