OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What a great write up. Just finished this job. ...

What a great write up. Just finished this job. Without the detailed pics and explanation I don't think I would have even attempted this job.
  2. Replies
    Views

To try and explain how to read legislation, you...

To try and explain how to read legislation, you would need to read associated case law alongside it. How it was written and how it was meant to be interpreted will be subject to legal challenge. ...
  3. Thread: Cruise Control

by daggy
    Replies
    Views

Cruise control and manual, depress clutch and you...

Cruise control and manual, depress clutch and you disengage cruise, engine doesn't maintain revs. A quick tap on the clutch I find is the easiest way to disengage when coming up to slow moving...
  4. Thread: advice wanted

by daggy
    Replies
    Views

33 inch tyre in 17 inch rim in BFG will set you...

33 inch tyre in 17 inch rim in BFG will set you back near to $500 each. Negotiate from $17,000. Check to see that the service history at least matches with the mileage.
  5. Replies
    Views

I agree with BearGUST, hot water under the...

I agree with BearGUST, hot water under the bonnet. ARB air compressor fits nicely under the passenger seat and is able to get cool air from the a/c with the outlet nearby. No need to drill any...
  6. Replies
    Views

Google the number, there are plenty of hits...

Google the number, there are plenty of hits stating that it is a money (making) scam. Best thing to do is what your doing and that's nothing. Don't answer.
  7. Replies
    Views

Apparently it's the fault of the Government...

Apparently it's the fault of the Government because they put the signs there to allow the deer to cross. They should move them to a road less travelled or merge them with school crossings. I think...
  8. Thread: 4x4 Clubs in QLD

by daggy
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well done hekarewe, I just came over here to post...

Well done hekarewe, I just came over here to post us up as well. River City 4WD Club 2 x great bunch, just could do with a few more patrols around the place.
  9. Replies
    Views

The right way is too stay true to yourself and be...

The right way is too stay true to yourself and be the real person that you are, not the person that someone told him you are. Small steps and best of luck.
  10. Thread: GU 50mm lift

by daggy
    Replies
    Views

Mine is a 2006 with alloy bar, duel battery. I...

Mine is a 2006 with alloy bar, duel battery. I went with EFS 70kg front springs and 100kg rear springs (all 2" lift), EFS Elite shocks, EFS Extreme steering dampner, caster correction bushes and air...
  11. Replies
    Views

I have heard that in some cases it can be a dodgy...

I have heard that in some cases it can be a dodgy engine mount, left hand side, I think. Another one can be the tyre tread not on straight, however there are other many and varied issues with the...