OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have toyo mt and they seem reasonably quiet...

I have toyo mt and they seem reasonably quiet especially since they have done 80k and still going, I will be replacing them with the same when the time comes
  2. Replies
    Views

G'day Bluedog77 I have been running the MT51's...

G'day Bluedog77 I have been running the MT51's 305/70R16 they are not too noisy and handle ok but i'm no weekend racer either. I did a central Australia trip Brisbane, Camron Cnr, Gammon Ranges,...
  3. I just installed a Nissan plastic/aluminum one...

I just installed a Nissan plastic/aluminum one also. My decision was based on the recommendations of my friends and the reviews I saw online.
  4. A third honest vote for New Nissan OEM...

A third honest vote for New Nissan OEM placcy/aluminium highway tanks here BD77 Mate!
    Have slowly hauled some serious max GCM weight together with the old faithful GQ TD42 to great success around...
  5. Yes my copper/brass leaked in the corner after...

Yes my copper/brass leaked in the corner after about the same amount of time, replaced with plastic/ally about 12 months ago.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  6. Hey mate, I have just fitted a plastic aluminum...

Hey mate, I have just fitted a plastic aluminum radiator to mine (think it's an adrad) and seems to perform well. I think would be more durable than a copper brass they tend to leak from the...
  7. Replies
    Views

There are a variety of configs for the TB42EFI...

There are a variety of configs for the TB42EFI manual and auto and not all of them are in the manual.

It has been ages since I sold mine so cannot physically check but IIRC the Condensor Fan temp...
  8. Replies
    Views

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.p...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?32913-How-to-re-co-a-clutch-viscous-fan-hub-(RD2-8T)&highlight=toyota+part

Worth a try.