by Conradk
    Replies
    Views

Reality Check

Just for fun
  2. Replies
    Views

Read your manual!

Although this is an old subject about "when all else fails then read the instructions" I thought I needed to post my latest experience as a reminder to all the other clever people out there......
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: For my part, a truly awesome post. I am about to...

For my part, a truly awesome post. I am about to overhaul my front hubs and until this post felt a bit lost despite having the manual at hand. Its posts like these that make this forum so good. Many...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey NP99, if the saga of the sub tank reset is...

Hey NP99, if the saga of the sub tank reset is anything to go by the disconnect de-energise and reconnect trick may just do the trick. I will try this as soon as I can get under the bonnet and if it...
  5. Replies
    Views

Just a word of warning with the turbo and general...

Just a word of warning with the turbo and general exhaust heat. I've just had a nasty experience with my clutch.

Driving up a mountain track to the highest pub in Africa at 10000 feet (Sani Pass...
  6. Thanks guys for the encouragement. For what its...

Thanks guys for the encouragement. For what its worth I've been mining the threads with the search facility and its amazing what gems and quality advice there is to be had. Really enjoying this forum.
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the guidance. Managed to remove...

Thanks for all the guidance. Managed to remove the switch, check it out and then put everything back together again in about 10 minutes. Turns out the switch was fine but it was a good learning for...
  8. Replies
    Views

Some feedback. I managed to open up the column...

Some feedback. I managed to open up the column and remove the switch, open it up and check it out and reassemble everything in 10 minutes by simply dropping the column to the lowest hight adjustment....
  9. Replies
    Views

Many thanks for the help and advice. This forum...

Many thanks for the help and advice. This forum is amazing with so much useful information contained in all the threads. Tonight I will give it a bash and see what I find.