OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I had an Icom IC 400 pro in the dash where you...

I had an Icom IC 400 pro in the dash where you have your Uniden until I put in navigator and then chucked it in a roof console, they are excellent radios except for the cheap handset. The menu on it...
  2. Replies
    Views

They're meant to be a sealed unit, I'm sure it...

They're meant to be a sealed unit, I'm sure it would be listed on their website. My old one was sealed with a hard rubber compound of some sort but suffered from overheating and fried the circuitry...
  3. Replies
    Views

Telfer Lightning Show

Took this one at work one night in November 2014, it was at the end of the exposure and was a single strike about 30 kilometres from where I had the camera set up. Was taken with a Canon 50D and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Well, I welded some steel plates to the front...

Well, I welded some steel plates to the front holes for the radius arms today, but my clunk is still there, albeit not as loud and not as noticeable through the floor pan Bang Head. . . . . looks...
  5. Replies
    Views

I've got mine velcroed just above the demisting...

I've got mine velcroed just above the demisting vent on the dash under the pillar gauges, it's easy to read there and out of the way. I ran the cable under the pillar cover then on the inside of the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Just loosened the nuts and checked the holes. . ....

Just loosened the nuts and checked the holes. . . . and what do you know, I have elongated holes, about 1mm on each side! My next question now is, how do I fix them? I was thinking of getting some...
  7. Second for Robsons, great bunch of guys and good...

Second for Robsons, great bunch of guys and good at what they do even if it does cost a little more.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: it's because of the older 40 channel sets running...

it's because of the older 40 channel sets running wide band and the new 80 channels sets running narrow band. . . . you can hear the older ones on new sets if you turn your volume right up if that...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: G'Day Rossco, been a long time between posts ,...

G'Day Rossco, been a long time between posts , but I still visit often. . . . . South Guildford

Cheers

Andrew
  10. Replies
    Views

Order done, payment sent. . . . . Andrew

Order done, payment sent. . . . .
    Andrew
  11. Replies
    Views

Poll: Hahahahaha sounds like where I used to live, good...

Hahahahaha sounds like where I used to live, good old Gippsland! Miss the Crooked River and Wonnangatta. . . . . . . . might go back for a visit one of these days.
  12. Thread: Wetty's Trol

by Wetty
    Replies
    Views

Wetty's Trol

Hi all.
    Went for a trip down the Power Line Track today, man has there been plenty of upgrading going on there, could almost do it in a 2WD! Anyhoo, here's a pic of the Old Girl on a bit of...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hat's Off to Nissan

Howdy All.

Went to Mudland Nissan today in the vein hope of getting a couple of airbox clips for my 3lt Trol. . . . . Service lady says "sorry, not listed in the parts bible" she then says that...
  14. Thread: Howdy from Perth

by Wetty
    Replies
    Views

Hi Rossco, it depends on how you look at it. . ....

Hi Rossco, it depends on how you look at it. . . . . in South Guildford if you go by where I'd like to spend most of my time, but at the Telfer Minesite if you go by where I do spend most of my time...