OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The other problem too is everybody wants it all...

The other problem too is everybody wants it all straight away, when my parents bought their first house it was a fixer upper as that was what they could afford, When they could afford it they moved...
  2. Replies
    Views

LMAO Thats his Tappatalk Sig line mate. SOme...

LMAO

Thats his Tappatalk Sig line mate. SOme of the boys are inventive on how they sign off and their sig line on Tappa talk just to let you know that he is using the forum from that App. You...
  3. Replies
    Views

Could you use something like this .... ...

Could you use something like this ....

http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=1022

You could make some tapered sides so it does not appear so "box" like , then cover with dash...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sounds like one of those pesky cyclists and he...

Sounds like one of those pesky cyclists and he managed to pry himself loose once you'd stopped for a while :)
  5. Replies
    Views

Sounds like you have had a win. Funny thing...

Sounds like you have had a win.

Funny thing is I was looking at that relay last night in the wiring diagram but I couldn't see how it would cause your warning lights to stay on.

You need to...
  6. Replies
    Views

Your new alternator has issues. You just need...

Your new alternator has issues.

You just need to make sure the White wire with a Red trace connects to the "L" terminal at the alternator and the White wire connects to the "S" and has 12 volts in...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Just about to have a bloody bonfire!!!

If you suspect something is draining the battery, disconnect both positive leads. One by one touch each individual wire on the positive terminal. (if yours is like mine and has 1000 add on wires to...
  8. Replies
    Views

The earth wire that connects to the alternator is...

The earth wire that connects to the alternator is not there to earth the alternator as such. The alternator's main earth is via the engine and then via the main negative battery cable.

The other...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mate, you need to have a good chat with "Yendor"...

Mate, you need to have a good chat with "Yendor"
    He's the man.
    Cheers, the ferret.
  10. Replies
    Views

It easy to modify a zd30 air box for a 4" snorkel...

It easy to modify a zd30 air box for a 4" snorkel then it's 3" from there to your carb. They bolt straight in and will be the cheapest and easiest adapte unit.
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Fitting a grab handle to the A pillar.

Here you go

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=3531

To tap, or not to tap: Well it's obviously tap because this is the signature hey!!!!!! Duh
  12. Replies
    Views

Fitting a grab handle to the A pillar.

I'm on my phone too but type into the search ; how to install a nutsert without the tooling, hopefully that works bud.
  13. Replies
    Views

AB has a DIY thread on installing nutserts...

AB has a DIY thread on installing nutserts without the tool. You should be able to get it done with forking out for th tool mate. Have a search around or pm AB. Sorry on my iPhone now so search sux.
  14. Re: Ouch... The Mojomobile is Hurt... looking for advice

Mate personally (I'm an engineer) I'd go for the Superior Engineering ones mostly because they are laser cut and not cast. I'm just not a really a fan of cast stuff... I'm sure snake racing make...
  15. Replies
    Views

you can actually get lead free pvc pipe it used...

you can actually get lead free pvc pipe it used to be blue! Not sure if it is all lead free now though? Anyway been drinking tank water for a long time and don't have anything wrong with me except...
  16. Replies
    Views

I'm pretty sure Big Rig's 'Tank' wears a water...

I'm pretty sure Big Rig's 'Tank' wears a water bra. He might be able to help.
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah here ya go...bloody legend. ...

Yeah here ya go...bloody legend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_I8AMxSgqE
  18. Replies
    Views

First drama with my patrol off road

Check the seals on the converter itself mate - if it's been apart at any stage an not had a gasket put back on properly, then they can suck a little air - usually this is burnt off but if a fair...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sounds like water killed the gas electrics , it...

Sounds like water killed the gas electrics , it only freezes if you havent enough water in system.
    Next time spray and protect everything, even safeway bags , I used them to cover my electronic...
  20. Replies
    Views

I have a mate that is just about to break one...

I have a mate that is just about to break one down and will likely have your full list mate.

Pm me and I will get you in touch with him. He is getting ready for Cliff Hanger next year and will...
  21. Thread: GQ woes.

by MudRunnerTD
    Replies
    Views

I was just about to go there Yendor, thanks mate....

I was just about to go there Yendor, thanks mate. So the interior light is Switched to Earth?
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi Punder.... I have a TB42 with lpg and it runs...

Hi Punder.... I have a TB42 with lpg and it runs sweet without a "balancing" pipe. Ive heard about them but mine runs fine without it. The gas system was overhauled before i bought the car and is...