OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Is this an unusual thermostat housing? Most I...

Is this an unusual thermostat housing? Most I recall seeing just have plain holes with the bolts screwing into threaded holes in the surface the housing mates to.
  2. Replies
    Views

From the Morningstar website (kudos to them as...

From the Morningstar website (kudos to them as they have the simplest of the plain english explanations I have seen)
    This explanation is for a Matched setup as opposed to Master/Slave.
    I personally...
  3. Replies
    Views

Double demerits should also include double the...

Double demerits should also include double the fine then it would be a darn sight more effective.
  4. I think a mechanics apprenticeship should be a...

I think a mechanics apprenticeship should be a lot longer with all the "competent" ones around who have done their 4 year apprenticeship.
  5. Replies
    Views

Was camped up at Angusvale (Mitchell River...

Was camped up at Angusvale (Mitchell River National Park) in our bus one easter. Kid walks past, stops & asks what the satellite dish was. “For the Tv” I said. Straight out he responded “That’s not...
  6. Replies
    Views

Depends on the type & size of TV. You need to...

Depends on the type & size of TV. You need to check the power consumption on the TV’s label. It will be in watts. Divide the number of watts by the battery voltage & it will give you the current it...
  7. Replies
    Views

So do your front park lights and dash lights...

So do your front park lights and dash lights still come on?

Its common for the trailer plug wiring to cause that sort of fault if its only your rear tail lights not working
  8. Thread: Solar charging

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-120W-Folding-Kit-So...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-120W-Folding-Kit-Solar-Panels-Monocrystalline-Module-12V-Camping-Caravan-/130669029765?pt=AU_Solar&hash=item1e6c7b2985&_uhb=1#ht_2424wt_1175

9. Thread: Solar charging

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Firstly let me say that on RV forums the topic of...

Firstly let me say that on RV forums the topic of fridges & solar probably causes more arguments than any other.

That said I want to make it clear that I am not looking for an argument, but on...
  10. Replies
    Views

put a plastic shopping bag over it once you have...

put a plastic shopping bag over it once you have loosened it and then unscrew every thing goes into bag no mess
  11. Replies
    Views

I had that problem with my last patrol and all it...

I had that problem with my last patrol and all it was was the outer cable on the heat control had slipped through its retaining clamp and was not moving the arm on the tap to the fully closed...