OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

All good. Fitted up nice. I had to undo the bar...

All good. Fitted up nice. I had to undo the bar bolts , and inch the bar forward though. I put a safety rope around a tree limb, so if it fell off, I wouldn't die.
    Removed one of Kings finest...
  2. Haha!! Yep!! I figured that out 10 minutes...

Haha!! Yep!! I figured that out 10 minutes later! (Been a long day)!!
    Thanks mate!
    Mark :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Its true its a 3 year old post, but just an...

Its true its a 3 year old post, but just an update. A month later, the front seal started leaking. I guess from being cleaned. I then spent 900 bucks getting the pump done. sigh..............
  4. Replies
    Views

Drive around in ever decreasing circles, in a 4wd...

Drive around in ever decreasing circles, in a 4wd tractor!! Mud boggin' and sand driving all day! haha!
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah BigCol, about 2-3 minutes. Its in pretty...

Yeah BigCol, about 2-3 minutes. Its in pretty good nick, so guessing it's normal.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yep- same thing. Xtreme email says "our HD...

Yep- same thing. Xtreme email says "our HD clutches are named Outback" No difference.
  7. Replies
    Views

Mine runs at 1100 rpm at first-when cold.

Mine runs at 1100 rpm at first-when cold.
  8. Replies
    Views

What gasket sealant are you using? I tried some...

What gasket sealant are you using? I tried some exhaust silastic, and it blew out the next day. Then used the proper stuff I think its called Mani-seal or something, and followed the directions...
  9. Yeah, good points Patrol'n. True that theres...

Yeah, good points Patrol'n. True that theres usually a reason people sell their car.
    I do like the auto, myself, but its a lotta coin to recon one. The Nomad option is $4250! The cost is the only...
  10. Replies
    Views

Bare in mind- you will lose 1 screw per removal....

Bare in mind- you will lose 1 screw per removal. LOL!
  11. Replies
    Views

Had the same problem on the GQ, except opposite...

Had the same problem on the GQ, except opposite wheel (left kept locking, and pulled to left when braking). So I rebuilt the right caliper,thinking it wasnt working /siezed. Stayed the same. So I...
  12. Replies
    Views

Everyone that lives in Renmark is too old to get...

Everyone that lives in Renmark is too old to get into me car anyway!!
  13. Replies
    Views

Yeah- thought about re-installing a switch while...

Yeah- thought about re-installing a switch while it was exposed, but running dual fuel, so not much point! LOl!
  14. Replies
    Views

Unbelievable!! The previous owner must have...

Unbelievable!! The previous owner must have fitted a fuel pump cut out switch. Then he has removed the switch. By cutting the wire. No- he didnt rejoin the wires. They were working, because when he...
  15. Replies
    Views

I ended up getting a glassy to make one, for 35...

I ended up getting a glassy to make one, for 35 bucks! All I need to work out now, is which silicone to use to stick it in.
  16. Replies
    Views

Depends how fussy you are (or how poor), but...

Depends how fussy you are (or how poor), but theirs a few other barriers that'll fit. Little or no work to fit them too. Mines a Magna one. Its a little low at the top, but that suits the fishing...
  17. Thanks Bushy!

Thanks Bushy!
  18. Replies
    Views

I did the Liqui-Moly diesel purge. What a huge...

I did the Liqui-Moly diesel purge. What a huge difference!! My thumb doesnt go numb on the wheel anymore. It idles 50 RPM higher, and its got heaps more power! Great stuff!! I can almost keep up...
  19. Replies
    Views

OK! I took off the big hose at the top banjo...

OK! I took off the big hose at the top banjo fitting(theres 2 of em) and the smaller one from the bottom.replaced both old hoses with new ones at the same time.You need a slightly longer peice of...