OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

update. issue was a cracked primer underneath...

update.
    issue was a cracked primer underneath and it was sucking air into the fuel lines causing erratic motor behavior. new primer and a few lines and she now has the good ol' 4.2 purrrr.. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

hey there mate. good to hear from ya. swing past...

hey there mate. good to hear from ya. swing past the workshop you know where i am. still have those tools to give you.
    yeah my car was there drove me nuts ended up a leaking primer / cracked. ...
  3. Thread: Cuppa’s Blog

by gdb
    Replies
    Views

G'day Cuppa. I envy and respect what you're...

G'day Cuppa. I envy and respect what you're doing.
    One of our family friends setup one of them Iveco 4x4 trucks and they done a 2 year nomad stint aroudn Aus.
    Unlike you though they chose to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks a lot for the comments. Mudski was on...

Thanks a lot for the comments.
    Mudski was on the right track, priming it while running it goes away more or less. But I Replaced fuel filter and after another tank of diesel it came good. My mates...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks a heap gentlemen. I've tracked him down,...

Thanks a heap gentlemen. I've tracked him down, well hes got in touch with me today. It in fact was Hoge.
    Poor buggers been shithouse in and out of the hospital so any wonder havent seen him.
  6. Replies
    Views

Looking for a member from Thomastown area maybe ?

Hey gents. As per my intro i'm from Thomo melbourne northern subs.
    About a month and a half ago my 4.2 left me stranded at bunnings as it wouldnt start. A bloke with a very very nice late model...