OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

RIP The Ferret - Rod Read

Only just discovered that Rod passed away and his funeral was on the 8th Jan 2022.
    Sorry it has taken me so long to find out old mate.

It was an honour to have met you
    The Dogman
  2. Replies
    Views

The end of the body work!

Last Saturday, after exactly two years of bodywork and paint (approximately 90 days of work total), my Patrol came back!
    This is a personal milestone in this restoration and I am very happy that...
  3. Replies
    Views

Clear coat result

Can't say how happy I am with it. I'll let you check for yourselves over the pictures and videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofzLnNhsjls
  4. Replies
    Views

Bodywork and Paint - Roof

The roof on my Patrol had at some point a roof-rack, but not the type that goes on the rain gutters, but rather, the one where the roof is drilled. Rack was no longer there, but the 8 holes were......
  5. Replies
    Views

Clinometer

I love the Patrol Clinometer look and fortunately, mine came with a perfectly working unit. It was dirty inside-out, but nothing that could not be solved with some attention.

6. Replies
    Views

Wheels and Tires

I love the looks of the Y60 from the middle east. Brand-new-looking rigs with golden wheels. I must confess that I never liked the look of the steel sunnies, but some of the rigs I see pictures on...
  7. Replies
    Views

Suspension Rebuild - Front Suspension

With the rear suspension covered, and new shocks on their way, I started working on the front suspension. I have never liked bolt-bolt design shocks (or should I call them stud-stud design shocks?)....
  8. 1968 G60 Patrol, Start up after in 30 years

A post popped up on my FB page the other day from a group I'm a member of called Abandoned Australia Derelict Houses & more which really caught my attention, I asked the original poster Michael if I...
  9. Replies
    Views

The post I put up about fitting steering wheel...

The post I put up about fitting steering wheel audio controls has some reference pages from the workshop manual that show the cruise control buttons wiring....
  10. Replies
    Views

From here it was back to the Eco-Lodge camp...

From here it was back to the Eco-Lodge camp ground for a night with an early rise to pack up and meet the barge for the trip home. I'm not sure why, but I didn't take any pics around the eco-lodge,...
  11. Replies
    Views

After leaving Louisa Bay, we headed to the tip of...

After leaving Louisa Bay, we headed to the tip of the island to our next camp spot, Turtle bay, just for a night.
    You need to go through the cat proof (electric) fence that has been erected. The...
  12. Replies
    Views

We headed North after leaving Murchison House...

We headed North after leaving Murchison House Station and were bound for Steep Point. The drive was around 6 hours or so, and it can be a bit hit and miss going into Steep Point depending on when the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Murchison House Station-Dirk Hartog Island

The Missus and I recently had a quick trip from Perth to Dirk Hartog island and back and I thought I'd throw a few pics up.

On the way up we decided to camp at an old favourite, "Murchison House...
  14. Replies
    Views

And another response, this from the chap I'd been...

And another response, this from the chap I'd been hoping would reply. He runs a business building & installing lithium batteries & their associated solar systems. I had not mentioned any possibility...
  15. Replies
    Views

Ohhhhh you had a flash new age portable..... This...

Ohhhhh you had a flash new age portable..... This was our portable, trouble is, it only ran on mains power so we could only go as far as the mains lead would allow, and the speakers were separate...
  16. Replies
    Views

I have air bags in the GU for towing the van &...

I have air bags in the GU for towing the van & was happy with that so was going to see how it goes & install airbags if necessary. The van is surprisingly light for a 24 footer & the ball weight is...
  17. Replies
    Views

Congrats on the Y62, should be a big grin on your...

Congrats on the Y62, should be a big grin on your face that's hard to change.
    We tow a 3.3T Retreat caravan (just back from 90mile beach on hols) and we use a WDH Hayman Reece setup. The tow bar...
  18. If you like reading then this is the introduction for you!

G'day folks,
    I've been a member of this forum since I was in high school and was dreaming of doing up my old man's 1996 extra cab chop Td42. I was always on the internet and had my head in...
  19. Replies
    Views

This is all I have at the moment 7747977480

This is all I have at the moment

20. Replies
    Views

Western Australia GU Ti 2001 4800 pertrol

Hi all just bought a Y62 so my GU is now for sale

Item for sale: 2001 GU Ti 4800 petrol 5 speed auto
    Price: $13000.00
    Condition: Good condition
    Details:4800 petrol, 5 speed auto, 2" lift,...
  21. Replies
    Views

Picked up the new Y62

Hi all
    I'm a happy chappy, just picked up the new y62 yesterday & had a bit of a drive around (300 km). I must say it is very noice :-)
    I am getting the towbar, brake controller, snorkel & bullbar...
  22. Replies
    Views

Check the little gauze filter on the inlet fuel...

Check the little gauze filter on the inlet fuel line into the injector pump. Check all you hoses and clamps too for cracks and lose clamps. Change the fuel filter as already mentioned. 3/4 on your...
  23. Replies
    Views

Hi brisey , welcome, I’m afraid I went dark as I...

Hi brisey , welcome, I’m afraid I went dark as I bought a f250 to tow with just more grunt to easily tow 😉
  24. Replies
    Views

Yeah mate......The Dogman, Dogman, Doggy, Woof,...

Yeah mate......The Dogman, Dogman, Doggy, Woof, Feral, Grumpy Old Bastard.... I answer to all, and some that I cannot mention here hahahahahahaha
  25. Replies
    Views

Glad to be here

Hello All,

My name is Jesse and I picked up a 94 GQ PATROL about 3 months ago now. Currently has 6" Ironman lift, 33X12.5 R15 Mickey Thompsan MT's, Custom front and rear bumpers with winch,...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4