OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey MB, yes, it could tell some stories, but it’s...

Hey MB, yes, it could tell some stories, but it’s trained not to - even under stress 😉
    FNQGU As long as you get a blade with good quality steel, with the tang extended through the handle it will be...
  2. Replies
    Views

8297582975 Lots to choose from, but these are my...

Lots to choose from, but these are my favourites. The leatherman multi tool been with me for many years, many countries, great bit kit. Next is the Havalon ‘Jim Shockey’ series hunting...
  3. Replies
    Views

82759 We are happy with the build and finish on...

We are happy with the build and finish on our canopy from “My Toolbox” in Brendale QLD.
    Lots of custom options, we were ok with the price as well. Worth a look. Made on their premises, not...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey PeeBee, It’s the 2015 Eco Suite, so it has...

Hey PeeBee,
    It’s the 2015 Eco Suite, so it has everything 👌. Only upgrades are modifications I have done myself to make it suit us better ( longer gas struts to open panels higher) plus sink mods...
  5. Replies
    Views

Greetings all, Well, finally upgraded the Patrol...

Greetings all,
    Well, finally upgraded the Patrol canopy. The original served us well, but since we have now gone from the Kimberley Kamper to the Kimberley Karavan, we didn’t need as much storage as...
  6. Replies
    Views

Any of you guys watch ‘Black as’ described as :...

Any of you guys watch ‘Black as’ described as : Go bush with the Black As boys as they venture into the wilds of Arnhem Land, Australia hunting for adventure and a good feed.
    Same director as bush...
  7. Replies
    Views

Mrs HYs has done advanced 4wd driving course same...

Mrs HYs has done advanced 4wd driving course same as myself, and does a little off road driving but prefers to passenger. We tend to tow the camper trailer most times,and whilst happy going forward,...
  8. Aussie authorities approve body lift up to 50mm

From http://www.motoring.com.au/lift-kits-for-4wds-illegal-no-more-101023/
    25 Jan 2016

Australian authorities approve body lift up to 50mm after independent testing shows stability control is...
  9. Thread: Memes Thread

by Hardyards
    Replies
    Views

64091 Mind. blown.

Mind. blown.
  10. Replies
    Views

"The only issue I can see is the top mount not...

"The only issue I can see is the top mount not having a flat spot to mount to which will make it difficult to move once all tightened up."
    Yes, I will have to do my homework to see if I can...
  11. Thread: Dash pods

by Hardyards
    Replies
    Views

Hey TD, I made my own center consoles (roof and...

Hey TD, I made my own center consoles (roof and floor) and fitted a compass out of an aircraft I used to fly. Start and house battery volyages either side actuated by a toggle switch. Doesn't...
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey TD, You will have to forgive my woeful...

Hey TD,
    You will have to forgive my woeful bookkeeping skills, I’m unable to locate the business I brought this adapter off so will have to ask the wife tonight (she was on night shift last night)...
  13. Thread: Complacency!

by Hardyards
    Replies
    Views

Complacency!

I recently read this article and it reminds me of a problem experienced in a lot of industries – Complacency. Regular posters to this forum keep updated on safety and Patrol maintenance, but how...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Your 3LTR might be ok but I'm very sure my 4.2...

Your 3LTR might be ok but I'm very sure my 4.2 would get punchy after running on the Bundy for a bit..........:trink13:

Bob, remind me not to get into a session with you :cheers:
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My drinks order has arrived in time for the...

My drinks order has arrived in time for the weekend ...........
  16. Replies
    Views

Hey Cuppa, I used one of these on my ute to fit...

Hey Cuppa,
    I used one of these on my ute to fit the oil temp/pressure gauge senders. You can stipulate the type of thread for your senders you require. They just fit between the oil filter and block...
  17. Replies
    Views

Did anyone watch "Footprints of War"? From the...

Did anyone watch "Footprints of War"? From the promo:
    Footprints of War explores two antagonistic logics: one of strength and conflict versus the logic of life and balance. Beyond the physical...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hey KK, Is it a warning that your instrument...

Hey KK,

Is it a warning that your instrument cluster has fallen out of your Patrol? :)
  19. Replies
    Views

Hey Jock I'm going to assume the containers are...

Hey Jock
    I'm going to assume the containers are fuel spec. Diesel fuel has a flash point above 60.5oC so should be ok, it requires an ignition source to ignite (normally), so remember to limit...
  20. Replies
    Views

"Whats wrong with carrying them on your roof...

"Whats wrong with carrying them on your roof rack, tie the front down and place a flag maybe on the back"

Some setups like mine don't have the roof rack to support this. I use my Rod holder when I...
  21. Thread: Where is it?

by Hardyards
    Replies
    Views

Sorry, no access to computer today. Well done...

Sorry, no access to computer today. Well done Gaddy, gumboot at Tully. I like your photo, I worked on them for over 10 years (Amberley) I'll leave this one for others
    Cheers
  22. Thread: Where is it?

by Hardyards
    Replies
    Views

Thanks Roofy This is way too easy, so I have...

Thanks Roofy
    This is way too easy, so I have cropped some out

23. Replies
    Views

Soon to be cheap Ford Ranger for sale in WA

Ford Ranger goes swimming:fish:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/regional/great-southern/a/26055849/teen-videos-surprising-catch/
  24. Replies
    Views

Spotted this long bodied patrol in Townsville...

Spotted this long bodied patrol in Townsville
  25. Replies
    Views

Nice write- up mate, very informative and...

Nice write- up mate, very informative and entertaining. Wishing you nothing but good luck from here on.......
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3