OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Mate, because the song that I've used on...

Hi Mate,

because the song that I've used on the video is copyrighted by UMG, it will not let me change the syndication settings. It's a pain the a$$ really.
  2. Replies
    Views

cape trip (video)

Hey Everyone,

one of customers filmed some of the feats that his rig accomplished while on his trip to the cape. I thought I would take the opportunity to showcase it for you guys

if you would...
  3. Replies
    Views

2nd this. Boost gauge, oil temp and egt...

2nd this.

Boost gauge, oil temp and egt gauages are always a good investment. your turbo should last a lot longer than 50,000k's and as nissannewby said getting it inspected when the car is...
  4. Replies
    Views

The standard turbo running 14-15psi will get you...

The standard turbo running 14-15psi will get you around a 30% gain in power that is reliable with the addition of an intercooler.

You can get an intercooler setup, injector pump retune, boost...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hey Winnie, In regards to your turbo question....

Hey Winnie,

In regards to your turbo question. when ringing around make sure you tell them you already have a t3 flange and all of your oil feed / coolant lines. The turbos themsevles you can buy...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Mate we do the TD42 kits with Garret 2861R...

Hi Mate

we do the TD42 kits with Garret 2861R Turbos including all braided oil and water lines, an adapater plate for the exhaust manifold and new dump pipe for $2915 including freight and GST.
  7. Replies
    Views

haha wow! must of been having a brain fart when...

haha wow! must of been having a brain fart when writing this thread
  8. Replies
    Views

Upgraded VNT Turbos

Hi Guys,

We now have in stock upgraded VNT Turbos for Nissan Patrols. These turbos are capable of running 25-30psi and come with a 2 year warranty.

They offer ported exhaust housings and strong...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sounds like the famous ZD30 hand grenade problem....

Sounds like the famous ZD30 hand grenade problem.

Does it happen every time you drive your car? I think I may have a product that can help you with this and if your car plays up everytime you...
  10. 2011 GU ZD30 Diesel Smart Upgrade (step by step pictures)

Hi Guys,

Today we have a Nissan Patrol in for the full kit and caboodle. I will continue to update this thread as we go through the phases so you guys can see what we do here at Diesel Smart and...
  11. Replies
    Views

removed off topic content

removed off topic content
  12. Replies
    Views

Hi Mullos100 have a chat to Scott at insight...

Hi Mullos100 have a chat to Scott at insight motorsports in sydney. he is one of our Diesel Smart dealers and is very helpful. His a really nice guy with a very good reputation around sydney.

Give...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey Mate Had a quick read though all of this...

Hey Mate

Had a quick read though all of this to answer your first question 20psi of boost is not to high crd engines can run crazy amounts of boost without doing any damage to them. they are not...