OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi all, thanks for the replies. I like the idea...

Hi all, thanks for the replies.
    I like the idea of drug money, but I seem to keep having crop failures (just as well two slipped through, ha ha).
    Hodge, good idea.
    Anyway I think for now I'll just...
  2. Replies
    Views

Towing limits with GU

Hi all,
    I see quite a few GU towing vans (and horse floats, and boats). Have a 2000 GU 4.2 turbo manual, the car is rated to tow 3500kg. Great. But I have noticed a sticker inside rear door that...
  3. Hi mate from under down under. I took that GU...

Hi mate from under down under.
    I took that GU out for a test a couple of weeks ago. Engine ran like a Swiss watch, very sweet. Honest car. I just didn't like the carpet previous owner had put in,...
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks for replies. I take the point about...

Thanks for replies. I take the point about weight. I guess I wanted reassurance that the ali had sufficient strength. I would also hope that I didn't damage any rack, but wondered about bad...
  5. Hi Bigcol, gosh I should've checked a long time...

Hi Bigcol,
    gosh I should've checked a long time ago. Forgotten I'd posted this. Anyway sorted mirrors, but now van is sold (earlier this year) and bought a new Tvan so a complete change in...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks MudrunnerTD, I reckon I agree. I feel the...

Thanks MudrunnerTD, I reckon I agree. I feel the strongest/hardest set will be over the top. Also not getting a lift, but the new springs might sit a bit higher.
    We'll see. Thanks everyone
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi Threedogs, Yes indeed, the business of ball...

Hi Threedogs,
    Yes indeed, the business of ball weight. I have recently sold my caravan and it had a b/weight of 200kg (ATM1750) and current suspension with 20lbs of air in rear springs worked really...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well done on the Nissan. If this new project goes...

Well done on the Nissan. If this new project goes half as well it will be fantastic. Bon chance. Cheers,
  9. Replies
    Views

Thanks Graeme (and everyone else who replied)....

Thanks Graeme (and everyone else who replied). Whatever I do it has to be better than split-rim 750R16. Really bad vibration at 95kph regardless of how often I get things balanced, rotated and...