OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey Rusty, Sorry I haven't gotten back to you...

Hey Rusty,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you since Sunday, I was working all weekend at a store opening and have been busy helping out with preparing for the explore australia expo this weekend....
  2. Replies
    Views

Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Testing

Hey All,

Just thought I'd share with you the testing results from our Foam Cell Pros.

This covers dyno testing as well as our real world testing through the Simpson desert and looks at the...
  3. Replies
    Views

:P if anyone does need any assistance during...

:P if anyone does need any assistance during install, you're always welcome to contact me!

Cheers,

Matt
    Ironman 4x4
  4. Replies
    Views

Well I've made it back to Aus, and now back in...

Well I've made it back to Aus, and now back in the office!

I'll do a bit of a write up over the next few days of exactly what I got up to!

Cheers,

Matt
    Ironman 4x4
  5. Replies
    Views

Hey Guys, Got 5 min of wifi so I'll keep it...

Hey Guys,

Got 5 min of wifi so I'll keep it short.

The plates on the back of the tyres are what they call brai, which is what they call a bbq plate over here. They are an interesting design as...
  6. Replies
    Views

I'll see what I can do about doing a write up of...

I'll see what I can do about doing a write up of the trip and posting some photos next time I get some wifi (which will probably be in 2-3 days). The big problem with photos is just how long it takes...
  7. Replies
    Views

Ironman 4x4 in Africa

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd give everybody the heads up that I'm currently away on holidays in Africa.

As you can imagine internet connectivity isn't regular or good, so I apologize if anyone...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey Ben-e-boy, That's a hard one and really...

Hey Ben-e-boy,

That's a hard one and really would depend on the situation. If there was a crack in the snorkel (which would have to be pretty obvious), then I'd hope to hell that the installer...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey Growler2058, Sorry I've been delayed in...

Hey Growler2058,

Sorry I've been delayed in getting back to you. I'm currently away on leave and doing a self drive tour of Southern Africa (spent the day driving the sand dunes of Namibia!). So I...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys! Looking forward to another year with...

Thanks guys! Looking forward to another year with you guys! Hopefully this coming year I'll find my way onto a few Forum trips!

Cheers,

Matt
    Ironman 4x4
  11. Replies
    Views

Hey Brenttp, They have flown off our racks in...

Hey Brenttp,

They have flown off our racks in the warehouse. We've already sold out of pretty much all of our first batch! Now saying that, that's us being sold out, not our distributors (though...
  12. Replies
    Views

Catchinjack, As I've already said on the 4x4...

Catchinjack,

As I've already said on the 4x4 Earth Forum when you said the same thing that I'm here and happy to help out with any issues you might have. Shoot me a Pm with your vehicle, your...
  13. Replies
    Views

New Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Shocks

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure many of you have probably seen on our Facebook page, today is the grand release of our Foam Cell Pro shocks!

These shocks are a no compromise product, built to tackle...
  14. Replies
    Views

I got fed up with my factory remote central...

I got fed up with my factory remote central locking not working as it should. And worse, with the pathetic range it was getting. So I just pulled out the stock unit and wired in a replacement one...
  15. Replies
    Views

Ironman 4x4 Rechargeable Camp Shower

Hey Guys,

We (Ironman 4x4) are proud to announce our new Rechargeable Camp Shower!

These awesome little units are a great way to keep clean and fresh out on the tracks. And with the built in...
  16. Replies
    Views

Nolathene is a brand of polyurethane, but is...

Nolathene is a brand of polyurethane, but is generally harder than the polyurethane that we use in our bushes. Our bushes are like this:...
  17. Replies
    Views

Catchinjack, Sounds like your control arms...

Catchinjack,

Sounds like your control arms bushes are worn. When I first picked up my Patrol I had the same issues. When I checked out the rear bushes the upper control arm's bushes were severely...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hey Reidy, Light steering tends to suggest one...

Hey Reidy,

Light steering tends to suggest one of two things. You castor is out (rare on a 2" lift, but does very occasionally happen - especially if you overspec'd springs and achieved a greater...
  19. Replies
    Views

The ironic thing is that the vehicle could even...

The ironic thing is that the vehicle could even be at stock height but using our panhards and they were defecting them.

We've pulled together this to ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Our...
  20. Replies
    Views

Don't get defected

Ironman 4x4 suspension kits are 100% certified road legal, up to 50mm. Don’t risk being taken off the road for non-compliant components!

In the recent weeks Ironman 4x4 has received notice of...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hey Mate, Yes they are the same base, so if...

Hey Mate,

Yes they are the same base, so if that issue is occuring on one it will be happening on all.

I'd love to get my eyes on one of these in the flesh (on a GQ) so that we could suss out...
  22. Replies
    Views

Mate that's an amazing price! Our Deluxe...

Mate that's an amazing price! Our Deluxe Commercial Bars retail for $1295.

As far as the quality is concerned, they are a really strong bar that you'll have no issues with. We do rigorous amounts...
  23. No mate on a GU you shouldn't need castor...

No mate on a GU you shouldn't need castor correction until you go to a 3-4" lift.

Always a good idea to upgrade this after the first 100,000km, especially if it's still factory. Whilst it may...
  24. Sticky: Looking forward to seeing everyone there! I'll...

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! I'll make sure to drop by the NP stand and introduce myself in person!

Cheers,

Matt
    Ironman 4x4
  25. You won't need radius arm spacers unless you are...

You won't need radius arm spacers unless you are looking to run 35s on a 2" lift.

Other than springs and shocks you don't "need" to replace anything else. Though if you did desire, swapping to an...
Page 1 of 2 1 2