OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Woohoo my first time on a beach with the patrol. ...

Woohoo my first time on a beach with the patrol.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-32.653791,115.617747
  2. Replies
    Views

Beach Camping - DX grunt style

I went back to my favourite spot - again. Boat Harbour. It's in between Jerramungup and Albany.

As much as I love this spot, but it's time to look around. There's lots of WA coast to be seen.
  3. Beware!!! Check your insurance fine print!!!

Hi all

A friend at work today was telling me of how he went to insure his recently restored Ford Capri (i know, I don't really want one either )

Throughout the discussion as to the level of...
  4. Replies
    Views

too easy i will be back in a few weeks (well 16...

too easy i will be back in a few weeks (well 16 days and counting), will pm you before getting home and arange a time!!!
  5. Thread: Rooftop Tents

by Skull
    Replies
    Views

Roof toppers a brilliant. Got two on my trailer...

Roof toppers a brilliant. Got two on my trailer on top of a telescopic rack. Good set up. Can fit two kids quads and a tiny under the tents and have it low enough that the tents match the roof line...
  6. Replies
    Views

How to use a snatch strap for newbies!

Thought id post this vid up, its a vid of me and a mate doing a controlled recovery in a safe way.

Snatch is at about 2.08 in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n568RjSE4Zk

"WARNING"...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yep, thats it! Get yourself some new rubber...

Yep, thats it!

Get yourself some new rubber tube and replace the whole length. Removing the cooler is easy enough. Just undo the big hose clamps at the cooler, unplug the MAP sensor and undo the 4...
  8. Thread: Rooftop Tents

by snicko
    Replies
    Views

Went out into the shed and took some pics. The...

Went out into the shed and took some pics.
    The mesh on the back is only zip tied on for when we carry wood on the roof rack to stop it falling through the rails. We take it off when the tent is...
  9. Replies
    Views

One of the major causes of early build ZD30...

One of the major causes of early build ZD30 engine failures was PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) oil vapours travelling back up the inlet ducting after engine shut down. This oil mist eventually...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Reference Document.

We have been given a great document from Aksniss who has compiled a reference document for Nissan Patrol 4WD's.

The document started as a ZD30 issue document but has since grown to be more of a...