OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think all Waeco fridges have a low voltage...

I think all Waeco fridges have a low voltage cutoff setting. This basically turns the fridge off when it senses that voltage. Just set the low voltage cutoff at the highest setting and then you...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have found the 300kg springs too hard when...

I have found the 300kg springs too hard when there is no weight in the back, but if he is doing a lot of touring with a lot of weight in the back then they will be fine.

I have a set of Dobinsons...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've got the Redarc Tow Pro Elite, I ended up...

I've got the Redarc Tow Pro Elite, I ended up going for it because it has lots of installation options, you can mount the actual unit anywhere, anyway up and the cable that comes with it to link the...
  4. Replies
    Views

They also make a conventional fridge with a...

They also make a conventional fridge with a sliding drawer underneath it:
    http://www.evakool.com/evakool-dc70drw-fridge
  5. Thread: Rear drawers

by JME_GU
    Replies
    Views

I have a set in my GU and a mate has a set in his...

I have a set in my GU and a mate has a set in his GQ. They are really good value for money but:
    * They weigh 85kgs which is seriously heavy
    * The drawers only slide out about 80% of the way, they...
  6. Replies
    Views

It's a sensor for the climate control, I think it...

It's a sensor for the climate control, I think it measures infrared light levels
  7. Replies
    Views

Review - 4WD Supacentre 9 inch LED Spotlights

I've been looking at these lights for a while, and I couldn't find a lot of info about them. I eventually bought a set of these for my GU and thought I would post a quick review.

The lights...
  8. The problem is not with normal batteries, it's...

The problem is not with normal batteries, it's with AGM batteries, they are a lot more sensitive to heat
  9. Replies
    Views

Have you got a link for these? The only ones I...

Have you got a link for these? The only ones I can find at that price are halogen, the LEDs were $250 each
  10. Replies
    Views

Yep, standard 7 pin flat socket, it is worth it...

Yep, standard 7 pin flat socket, it is worth it for the LEDs that let you check that it is wired correctly without even connecting a trailer. On top of that it will make troubleshooting easier too
  11. Replies
    Views

Regardless of outside temperature, the thermostat...

Regardless of outside temperature, the thermostat should not open until the engine is up to temperature. Exactly the same thing happened to my TB45, the first thing I noticed was that on long...
  12. Replies
    Views

Cool, thanks for the reply

Cool, thanks for the reply
  13. Replies
    Views

Anybody???

Anybody???
  14. Replies
    Views

No, it is a chamber to reduce resonance in the...

No, it is a chamber to reduce resonance in the inlet system, they are on the vast majority of cars and are there to keep them quiet. You could remove it an the worst that would happen was that you...
  15. Replies
    Views

I highly recommend you borrow (or buy) a rattle...

I highly recommend you borrow (or buy) a rattle gun for the backs and a ratchet spanner for the front. You can do it without them, but it does make it much quicker and easier.

I presume you...
  16. If you are not sure whether you are up to doing...

If you are not sure whether you are up to doing the job yourself, have a look on youtube. There are heaps of videos of people fitting a lift kit to a patrol
  17. Replies
    Views

GT Radial Adventuro AT3 Tyres

April last year I bought a set of GT Radial Adventuro AT3 tyres. These are light truck tyres, they aren't that cheap (I think they were about $265 per tyre) but the tyre shop said they were great. ...
  18. Replies
    Views

The cheapest option is to join a club that...

The cheapest option is to join a club that provides training. The clubs often charge a joining fee but this is really cheap when compared to a training course. The club I joined (unfortunately not...
  19. Thread: Pumpkin stereos

by JME_GU
    Replies
    Views

I bought a head unit that looked identical but...

I bought a head unit that looked identical but not Pumpkin, it went back under warranty then the new one played up after a couple of months. Even when it worked it had a crap screen, would change...
  20. Replies
    Views

How does that work with the caster correction? ...

How does that work with the caster correction? Don't I need caster correction bushes to put the front diff in the correct position?
  21. Replies
    Views

There are some people on here who think the auto...

There are some people on here who think the auto hubs are great and just need maintenance. I disagree, just bin them and buy manual locking hubs, they are handy so you can use low range when you are...
  22. Replies
    Views

I have a 1998 GU 4.5, when I got it I was getting...

I have a 1998 GU 4.5, when I got it I was getting around 22l but I found the front hubs were permanently locked. I replaced the hubs with manual locking hubs, changed the plugs, oil, air filter,...
  23. Replies
    Views

I don't know about patrols, but I've had quite a...

I don't know about patrols, but I've had quite a few high performance turbo cars with outrageous under bonnet temperatures but I have never damaged a battery (even though I have melted a plastic...
  24. Replies
    Views

They are the same hubs I have bought, I have used...

They are the same hubs I have bought, I have used them on other 4WDs and never had any problem with them. I figure I will give the bolts a soak every night for the next few nights then change them...
  25. Replies
    Views

Cool, thanks for the info. I have ordered a set...

Cool, thanks for the info. I have ordered a set of standard length heavy duty lower control arms from Road Runner Offroad, I'll fit them next weekend :)
Page 1 of 2 1 2