OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well it has been with the mechanic for a week...

Well it has been with the mechanic for a week now. The pumps were swapped over, and still wouldn't fire back up. They had trouble getting it to time in correctly and had to take the whole front end...
  2. Replies
    Views

Been a very long time since posting on here so a...

Been a very long time since posting on here so a bit of an update. This time 2 years ago the head cracked, has been sitting at my dads since then with very little happening on it to get it running...
  3. Replies
    Views

Managed to get the hose through at last! Thanks...

Managed to get the hose through at last! Thanks for the help guys, could not see that grommet in my frustrations yesterday. Adapter piece is in and fitted, hose has been run, just need to wire up the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Been quite a while since I have updated this...

Been quite a while since I have updated this thread, nothing exciting going on just yet anyway. Put my turbo timer in, still not mounted exactly where I want it but needing to make a trip up to Burra...
  5. Replies
    Views

Doesn't look like it has gone off road much if at...

Doesn't look like it has gone off road much if at all. Can't be totally sure of that but is very clean and tidy for k's. Probably done a lot of travelling with a family but is just a guess because of...
  6. Replies
    Views

Shazlic's 4X4 Adventure

Bought my very first Patrol a couple weeks ago and thought I should keep a build log and what better place to do it than here where there is an abundance of information, guides and helpful members. I...