OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. When she shows you the pregnancy test...

When she shows you the pregnancy test...
  2. Replies
    Views

Probably blokes looking to get their 25 posts and...

Probably blokes looking to get their 25 posts and not visit of contribute after that.
  3. Replies
    Views

The Widowmamer looks like something ill have to...

The Widowmamer looks like something ill have to try next time I'm up at Coffs RLI. There's some top tracks and scenery around your of the world.
  4. Replies
    Views

I just had mine done today after the kayak...

I just had mine done today after the kayak incident (see the "complete goose of yourself" thread) and not a cent was charged and very quick, they came to me. I pay $35 a month for something...
  5. Replies
    Views

Good one before Chrissy. I turned into one of...

Good one before Chrissy.

I turned into one of those idiots who can't use ratchet straps properly when my brand new kayak went flying off the top of the Troll right in the middle of Stockton...
  6. Replies
    Views

Stay safe and vigilant fellow Patrollians. If...

Stay safe and vigilant fellow Patrollians. If you're gonna go, go early. If not make sure your property is prepared correctly and activate your bushfire survival plans. It's pretty humid but effin...
  7. Replies
    Views

First thing I noticed was the Clyde plate ;-) Are...

First thing I noticed was the Clyde plate ;-) Are you on/were on the Railway mate? I kicked off with Pacific National in Newcastle in 2008 and I'm now with Aurizon in Newy. I've been involved in...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have a 4.8 and as mentioned above it's an...

I have a 4.8 and as mentioned above it's an absolute ball tearer of a donk. It puts out the same kilowatts as the old 5.0L Holden V8, and propells that 3 Tonne of truck as if It's nothing. That's one...
  9. G'day mate, I'm a Stockton local. Been here 4...

G'day mate,

I'm a Stockton local. Been here 4 1/2 years and counting!

Got a mate who has a joint up in Lemon Tree. Great little spot with nice big Flathead floating around of late.
  10. Thread: Men's business

by James_R
    Replies
    Views

I flew the coop when I was 19, a mere 4 1/2 years...

I flew the coop when I was 19, a mere 4 1/2 years ago. It was hard moving 300kms from home to a place where I knew no one. Equally as hard for my old girl who had raised me without the help of dad...