OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yep you're correct. I looked at that site a few...

Yep you're correct. I looked at that site a few times and assumed they were just another parts store but the 'jay' brands are their house brands.
    I'll give them a go
  2. Replies
    Views

From that angle it looks like late 1990s...

From that angle it looks like late 1990s Mitsubishi challenger with a later years headlights.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Termites!!!

Termites!!!
  4. Thread: Memes Thread

by Jonesy_sa
    Replies
    Views

Came across this on another site: ...

Came across this on another site:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2020/10/35.jpg
  5. Firstly, if you do throw the ctek out let me know...

Firstly, if you do throw the ctek out let me know when your bin day is and I'll come get it. ;-)

Secondly; I looked into this a while ago for a similar exercise. I had a large panel and wanted to...
  6. Thread: Covid-19

by Jonesy_sa
    Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear. My family are in NL and DE. It's a...

Sorry to hear. My family are in NL and DE. It's a very stressful time for them (and for everyone).
  7. Replies
    Views

I was looking at a Jaco Finch? (6x4 trailer sized...

I was looking at a Jaco Finch? (6x4 trailer sized camper with solid top and canvas) and thought it would be interesting to build storage on the back of a Ute then sit one ontop. An extremely budget...
  8. Replies
    Views

How many k's has it done?

How many k's has it done?
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: FYI - if you have a GQ and the hexagonal nut and...

FYI - if you have a GQ and the hexagonal nut and lock washers that need bending; you can purchase the nuts and washer as seen here as kit from patrolapart, eBay etc.
    I highly recommend it!

10. :-) No it was replaced sometime ago. I already...

:-) No it was replaced sometime ago. I already had a new one when I pulled the old one off.Just updating the thread for anyone who may come across it.
    With that said, I now have a clutch issue,...
  11. Thanks guys! I'm certain the water pump is...

Thanks guys! I'm certain the water pump is leaking so I'll pick one up today.
    I did the coke bottle trick when i replaced all the hoses etc however on the way back from Clare, when it sprung the...
  12. Replies
    Views

And then report back here ;-)

And then report back here ;-)
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Googled prices for GQ lwb sliding window frames...

Googled prices for GQ lwb sliding window frames :-( :-(
  14. Hyundai Excel. Who would of thought? ...

Hyundai Excel. Who would of thought?

Definitely the round model from about '94 onward. Mine's off a '96 but compared with a few and all were the same.

I tried all the Nissans first with...
  15. Mattress, bed and slats all in the back. Actually...

Mattress, bed and slats all in the back. Actually the slats fit perfectly height and length to fill gap behind rear seats for an even floor. Nothing ever works out that well for me ;-$ good day.
  16. Replies
    Views

So this is the reason all those ground water...

So this is the reason all those ground water tests in Adel have come back bad ;-) my issue with the TB is I never have enough spare empty containers. I has a V8 that took 5lt perfect!
  17. Replies
    Views

I have a duel fuel GQ and would prefer a TD42...

I have a duel fuel GQ and would prefer a TD42 diesel even if its a slug. A replacement fuel LPG tank is around $1000 if mine fails inspection so consider that in your purchase price.
    With that said...
  18. Replies
    Views

Fuel filter and rubber fuel lines in engine bay....

Fuel filter and rubber fuel lines in engine bay. Still a faint fuel smell so pollution gear and rear tank hoses next...
  19. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, Brought the unit home from work...

Thanks guys,

Brought the unit home from work tonight and it is really nice, good solid build! Great specs, if one can trust them, and amazing price. However, I have decided to return it for the 8...
  20. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, Just left Repco. I as going to...

Hi guys,

Just left Repco. I as going to purchase the Repco 8amp $89(on special) unit when one of the chaps brought out a new product their stocking which was heavily reduced. Its a Powertrain...
  21. Replies
    Views

From experience a long time ago; just back up,...

From experience a long time ago; just back up, back up and back up. People can be quick to complain when posts are lost; just imagine if all those TB to TD posts vanished ;-)
    Haven't been here long...
  22. Hi Kevin, Thanks for the extra info. Based on...

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the extra info. Based on that I would check your oxygen sensor wiring and if its not obviously damaged try a replacement sensor. They tend to go downhill at 100k plus. If its...
  23. You mention it starts runs for two seconds then...

You mention it starts runs for two seconds then stops and will not re-start; how do you re-start it? Do you disconnect all power at battery then re-apply; which I presume resets the computer? If not...
  24. Fuel pressure regulator? Clean all your earth...

Fuel pressure regulator?
    Clean all your earth points aswell.