OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. pm me with your number I am over at coopers plains

pm me with your number I am over at coopers plains
  2. Replies
    Views

For what its worth, what your first aid kit...

For what its worth, what your first aid kit contains will really just contain the basics then what you want to tailor it to ie, where your are going and for who long.

In general, a good kit will...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mate, I didn't follow through with the door pics...

Mate, I didn't follow through with the door pics on this thread, but added it to Westy's thread on Sound dampening.
  4. Thread: I love Victorians

by NP99
    Replies
    Views

I love Victorians

http://1019therock.com/acdcs-thunderstruck-like-youve-never-seen-before-video/?trackback=fbshare_top

I'm sure these guys are from Victoria....... :)

Just joking... Lol
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You are also a liar........ lol

You are also a liar........ lol
  6. Replies
    Views

Dewalt 1/4" 14v rattle gun at Masters

They had about 10 on their bargain tables today for $50 each......masters at north lakes....
  7. Replies
    Views

yes as mudrunner said i used 100 mph tape to tie...

yes as mudrunner said i used 100 mph tape to tie them togother as the spring bases allowed them to crash into each other so i just taped them together to avoid damage.
  8. Replies
    Views

Nah it wasn't, he ran some tape from the antenna...

Nah it wasn't, he ran some tape from the antenna to the flag to stop them flogging each other out. They wld have smashed into each other the whole trp.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No worries boss Have been very tempted to give...

No worries boss

Have been very tempted to give up and close this thread off for good, I know there are maps that will place members on the map by their IP addy but what they can't do is allow you...
  10. Replies
    Views

Holiday disaster

this is an old one so here we go 5 week trip planned to go down ocean rd through to sth aus and home through the riverina. so the big day has arrived hooked up the camper all packed and checked and...
  11. Replies
    Views

Forward ceiling panel

The forward ceiling is a little more time consuming, but not much.

The pillar covers and grab handles all need to come off, along with the sun visors and any over head lighting or consoles.
  12. Replies
    Views

The rear part of the lining then drops down...

The rear part of the lining then drops down easily and can be removed from the vehicle. The interior light feeds back up through the hole in the panel and I then simply screwed it back up to stop it...
  13. Replies
    Views

Removal Process

Thought I'd throw up a few pics of the process. Very easy at the end of the day and probably took me about an hour and a half.

I decided to start at the back and work forward. The roof lining in...