OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I stuck a 'wanted' ad here on the forum yesterday...

I stuck a 'wanted' ad here on the forum yesterday and member 'Rex' responded. Not only did he have the wheels I wanted, he offered a very reasonable price AND he and his partner delivered them to me...
  2. Thread: Please help!

by briscott
    Replies
    Views

Ahh, had this on my last Pursuit Ute. What you...

Ahh, had this on my last Pursuit Ute.

What you have to do is act real serious like. Stride up to the side mirror and whisper, in your real serious tone, 'sorry buddy, but we've gotta tow a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Went to the tip and had a bit of gear that would...

Went to the tip and had a bit of gear that would be good for those recyclers that hang around picking out the good bits. I was just going to chuck the lot in the hole because every time I ask them...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sorry, read this after I paid. I'm still shiny...

Sorry, read this after I paid. I'm still shiny and new here but the welcome in my introduction thread alone warranted the donation :bigthumbup:
  5. MaxTrax - $150, just listed (11:00pm 5/8/14)

Saw these, bargain for someone in QLD:
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-gravatt-east/other-parts-accessories/genuine-maxtrax/1053542989
  6. Replies
    Views

That was great. Opened them in youtube and then...

That was great. Opened them in youtube and then found 2cellos, freaking amazing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk
  7. Replies
    Views

Looks great, do you have an annexe for it? If...

Looks great, do you have an annexe for it? If you do, will it reach the ground?
  8. Replies
    Views

Yep, needed something for clothes/bedding/chairs...

Yep, needed something for clothes/bedding/chairs etc - lighter stuff. I'll bolt the ply on it, it should distribute the weight well enough to carry a bit more. I wouldn't sweat putting a full esky...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My little princess holding stuff, helping me...

My little princess holding stuff, helping me drill holes and working the ratchet like a pro. 4 years old, wish she'd stop growing :(
  10. Replies
    Views

GU Rear Shelf - about $100, easy as.

Hey blokes, I needed to knock up a shelf for the back of my truck and wanted it to be light, cheap, easy and look neat. It didn't have to hold lots of weight, I intend using it for lighter stuff.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Took the truck up the inside track then out on to...

Took the truck up the inside track then out on to Ocean Beach and down to the Woorim exit. Did not even nearly get stuck, truck and tyres were awesome. Lots of others stuck (maybe 6-8 trucks) and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yep. He's a bit of a social numpty. A nice guy,...

Yep. He's a bit of a social numpty. A nice guy, generally a good neighbour but if something irritates him he lets it go until his brain explodes. I'll have a word with him on his decorum after the...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The flu would be close to 20ft long as it sits,...

The flu would be close to 20ft long as it sits, have a chimney cleaner coming to clean it and make sure it's the right height. I'll ask him about extending it. The main issue is that the last...
  14. Replies
    Views

Now THAT is teamwork. I got you bro, I got you.

Now THAT is teamwork. I got you bro, I got you.