OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

These recive a pretty solid wrap up. To power the...

These recive a pretty solid wrap up. To power the 110ah agm battery in the tub for camping.http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/02/64.jpg

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

I've used OEM pads for years. No brake fad, low...

I've used OEM pads for years. No brake fad, low dust, not hard on the rotors and wear really well. Buy the TB48 front pads too, they are better if you tow and are hard on the brakes. A little bit...
  3. A New Adventure Enthusiast Among You!

Hello everyone!

I'm Soti! And I am thrilled to finally join you all. I have been interested in 4x4 vehicles for some time and I am here to share this passion with you. I own a 2018 Nissan...
  4. Cross country top mount intercooler clean and flush

So today I decided to do a clean and flush of my ultimate cross country top mount intercooler that is on my factory td42t blacktop motor.
    intercooler has been on for 110000 klms
    on removal found...
  5. Replies
    Views

They look similar to the BFG (discontinued)rugged...

They look similar to the BFG (discontinued)rugged terrains, which performed well, especially on sand. Very good in the wet on tar too.
  6. Replies
    Views

Toyo Open Country AT3 reviews

Well the ranger got some new rubber today and the choice was between the maxis 811's or the new Toyo At3.
    The price point was about the same fitted, about 400 a corner and tread patter is still...
  7. Replies
    Views

Checked the boost controller ??? That's what...

Checked the boost controller ???
    That's what played up on mine last year.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
  8. Replies
    Views

Replaced GQ handbrake cable (pics)

Finally got around to replacing the handbrake cable and while it was simple enough (took a few hours) there was not a lot of info on it here so I thought I would add some pictures of it going back...
  9. Replies
    Views

My ls3 engineer told me this.He said the factory...

My ls3 engineer told me this.He said the factory difflock will only engage in low 4wd and only when things in diff are aligned and speed and torque forces are correct without causing damage.So the...
  10. Thread: Fog lights

by altech
    Replies
    Views

You mean drill holes, not cut ... anyway I...

You mean drill holes, not cut ... anyway I Forget Fog lights, just install a good size light bar, not a baby one on your bullbar. Good to see all the road, not kms up the road lol regards Alex
  11. Thread: Roof racks

by Cremulator
    Replies
    Views

I removed my rack and stored it in the garage...

I removed my rack and stored it in the garage roof using straps and eye hooks from Bunnings.
    My fuel economy improved by about 1L/100 without it fitted...