Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Patrol 38"

by Magnushartz
    Replies
    Views

Patrol 38"

Greetings
    My name is Magnus, 30 y/o from Norway.
    Been a long time owner of several Nissan cars. Including 1994 Nissan King Cab on 35's, 2003 and 2004 Nissan 350z, 2004 Patrol GR on 35's and finally...
  2. Replies
    Views

Ah, I think you guys are looking at the combined...

Ah, I think you guys are looking at the combined DC-DC & MPPT models. I've got just the DC-DC model & a seperate MPPT charge controller. See below ...

I went this way as the seperate MPPT...
  3. Replies
    Views

I added the pins to the big plugs behind the kick...

I added the pins to the big plugs behind the kick panels when I fitted my Chevy Silverado towing mirrors to the GU. RH side was a bitch to do.
    I know that others have just drilled through the plug...
  4. My remark was really a reflection on how long I...

My remark was really a reflection on how long I hope the Optima will last, not really about my mortality :)

There’s also the question of how long one is allowed to drive..
  5. Replies
    Views

ZD30 Hard to start - resolved

I've had some great help from this forum so wanted to contribute something back by way of my own recent experience with my 2009 Patrol (zd30CRD) utility. First inkling something wasn't right was it...
  6. Thread: Tyre Gauges

by MB
    Replies
    Views

G’day Wench Mate! If you really want to get some...

G’day Wench Mate!
    If you really want to get some Christmas [emoji319] spirit happening for Old Faithful Mate [emoji106][emoji106]

Pop into Bunnings and grab below:

#JFlex 9m hose reel.
    #JFlex...
  7. Would be nice to have good torque at 1200-1500rpm...

Would be nice to have good torque at 1200-1500rpm (even below) but not me. CRD does well these day but need up around 2000-2300RPM for confidence but motion is faster than like. Can hold on hauling...
  8. Replies
    Views

Two Hex Hd bolts secure brkt in place. Can...

Two Hex Hd bolts secure brkt in place.

Can drain filter before removal (black straight knurled valve arrangement) pic shows it on side. Or after removal, just remove bottom sensor (rotate it 1/4...
  9. Replies
    Views

Do you need to replace the pulley or is it just...

Do you need to replace the pulley or is it just the bearing gone. A new bearing is around $20 to buy. The number is (NTN) 87503. Press the old one out with a vice & large socket & press the new one...
  10. Replies
    Views

Not much to show in a pic, but here it is. The...

Not much to show in a pic, but here it is. The hardest part is getting the panels out and then the switches from the panels.
    And I am at Toowong.79897
  11. How it looks also depends on spring rates and...

How it looks also depends on spring rates and load. I had to put the Toughdog 50mm springs in for my GVM upgrade but they're rated at 500 kgs in the rear so, without the caravan and loaded for...
  12. Thread: Solar set-up

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

BB, seems like this topic comes around on a...

BB, seems like this topic comes around on a regular basis, but we all have different locations and uses, hence why the answer is specific to your case. Here are the issues you are facing.

1) the...
  13. 76893 That’s the fuel return and the feed to...

That’s the fuel return and the feed to the pump is the out let that is in the centre of the filter not the straight barb the bent one.
  14. Replies
    Views

Remap regrets

With the proliferation of ecu remaps now days I thought I would start a thread regarding them.
    A few years ago (late 2014 I think) I had my Patrol remapped and I was initially very happy with it....
  15. Thread: EBC Brake pads.

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

EBC Brake pads.

Some may recall that I fitted EBC Greenstuff 6000 series pads to the front brakes of my vehicle (together with RDA dimpled & slotted rotors) & was very pleased with the significant improvement they...