OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Anyone who is critical of anyone else's choice of...

Anyone who is critical of anyone else's choice of 4wd is a flog. No need for it... Unless that choice is an F250 of course.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the messages guys, I read on here...

Thanks for all the messages guys, I read on here someone had an issue with their Dawes valve which caused this and sure enough... I pulled it out, gave it a clean and we're back!
  3. Replies
    Views

Got it sorted. There are 4 clips in total on...

Got it sorted.

There are 4 clips in total on the battery side of that fuse box.. after releasing them you have to pull very hard and eventually it will come up enough to unbolt the fuse.
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah Nic I did give it a whirl but only have an...

Yeah Nic I did give it a whirl but only have an 18v rattle gun down here so not alot of joy! I haven't forgotten about that seat also mate, my list of things just keeps growing by the day.

MB...
  5. Replies
    Views

About to lose my mind

Hi gents,

Let me start off by saying, this has been consuming me for a week. I should have turned to you sooner, but I wanted to be a big boy and solve my own problem for once. It didn't work out....
  6. Thread: ARB Rear bar

by Mcflurry
    Replies
    Views

For anyone playing at home in the future, ARB...

For anyone playing at home in the future, ARB sell a rebuild kit for this at $50 per arm. Part number 5700100
  7. Thread: ARB Rear bar

by Mcflurry
    Replies
    Views

Legend thanks TJ, much appreciated! Any info is...

Legend thanks TJ, much appreciated! Any info is good info
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah just a layout for the relay mate. Really...

Yeah just a layout for the relay mate. Really appreciate the info, I think I understand it (few beers in for covid relief) will draw it out again with that info and see what ya reckon!
  9. Replies
    Views

You're a legend thanks Bidja The bolt snapped...

You're a legend thanks Bidja

The bolt snapped in half as I was winding it in. I clean it far too often (every service) so those little fellas get plenty of work
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks gents, I did knock in the new races on a...

Thanks gents, I did knock in the new races on a concrete floor with a solid hammer and noticed the thud once the race wouldn't go in anymore but I'm a pretty paranoid bloke.. checking my swivel hubs...
  11. Replies
    Views

I decided to separate the flange last night to...

I decided to separate the flange last night to take a look and as it turns out, there was a 16mm socket in there that has made its way to the muffler.... Thanks for the freebie I guess?

Rattle be...
  12. Replies
    Views

I've been wondering the same thing for a while...

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now, and I think I've decided to do the LS swap. It all depends how much money you have to spend and what power / fuel consumption and reliability...
  13. Replies
    Views

G'day everyone

G'day,

Long time reader, figured it was about time I signed up!

My pride and joy is my 2009 GU with all the groceries. Just about to install a Dawes, Needle and block EGR after upgrading to a...