OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/moefuzzz/...

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/moefuzzz/TEMP/vacuumGaugeReadings.jpg
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi Mark, i just did a liitle search and found...

Hi Mark, i just did a liitle search and found this thread: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/archive/index.php/t-3251.html
    Maybe a few more things to try there.
  3. Replies
    Views

Check the plugs and see what's going there, will...

Check the plugs and see what's going there, will give you a better idea.
    Maybe even be an idea to check em say after running for a min or so to see which particular cylinders are given you the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Put the old rotor button back in and see if that...

Put the old rotor button back in and see if that makes any difference, also check for sideways movement in the dizzy shaft, and make sure the new points are not bottoming out. did you clean the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Standard, every patrol ive seen runs at 1/4 on...

Standard, every patrol ive seen runs at 1/4 on the gauge. I have a second temp sensor in my top hose and it reads the same as the factory one, 1/4 on factory is approx 70C
  6. Replies
    Views

Are you Kidding? Those gateways have RED...

Are you Kidding?

Those gateways have RED UPPER CASE LETTERING spelling it out that you are tresspassing and will be prosecuted when caught. Believe me, they did a crack down on Easter Mon...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: **BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS...

**BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THESE SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**

BRAKES; The vast majority of GQ/GU Patrols (and Mavericks) were...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Full Factory Original GQ Service Manual.

Free download below for the original factory GQ Nissan Patrol Service Manual. Covers TB42 and TD42 engines.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST...