OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Reynolds River Track - A Day Trip out of Darwin

Once again, I grabbed the opportunity to head off with my wife out of town - she really doesn't like the build up weather and avouds the bush at this time of year.

I thoroughly enjoyed it though....
  2. Replies
    Views

Garig Gunak Barlu NP

With the wife away for a week I thought I'd head out to the Cobourg Peninsula to look around.

A beautiful place and well worth visiting.

Info on my blog at...
  3. Replies
    Views

A day trip to Litchfield NP

A quiet day and a need to drive some klms in the Patroil so we headed off to Litchfield to have a look around.

Check it out at http://joekarenmcdermott.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/litchfield.html
  4. Thread: Darwin Boy

by joeker
    Replies
    Views

Darwin Boy

I have been lurking and using the forum for a while now but I realised that I have never actually introduced myself.

So, here I am

The name's Joe and I have a white GUIII with the intriguing...
  5. Forum sponsor? What is this forum sponsor thing?...

Forum sponsor? What is this forum sponsor thing?

Better look into this - I only joined because I needed help and I got it quick smart (thatks guys) so perhaps I should sponsor up and give a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Rope is safer and easier to use as well being...

Rope is safer and easier to use as well being lighter.

Make sure you give it a wash every now and then, just like a snatch strap. Dirt can get into the fibres and cause wear. It is a good time to...
  7. Replies
    Views

I also have the alloy basket shown in the first...

I also have the alloy basket shown in the first post. it is mounted on three bars (I have a fourth that I use for the rearward opening awning) and it has been around Australia twice including drives...