OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Considering there appears to have been a blockage...

Considering there appears to have been a blockage (more than likely though at m/cyl), but to prevent any crud at all that may be present in the actual line from plugging up with the force of the...
  2. Replies
    Views

As above, but go ahead and use the air compress...

As above, but go ahead and use the air compress on the line when it is disconnected from both ends, then flush it out thoroughly with fluid before reconnecting it.
  3. Replies
    Views

Would be solving your master cyl prob first up. ...

Would be solving your master cyl prob first up.

As mudnut suggested:

Anyway remove your master cyl have a good look then decide on replacement.
  4. Replies
    Views

yeah, as mudnut says, get a cheap syringe or a...

yeah, as mudnut says, get a cheap syringe or a piece of clear tube 4mm diameter about 500mm long and suck it out, be careful not to injest it, is nasty stuff. i usually wipe the resivour clean with a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Dot 3, dot 4 and 5.1 are made with the same base...

Dot 3, dot 4 and 5.1 are made with the same base (glycol) and are compatible, but dot 5(silicon) is not.

You can add a dot 4 to a dot 3 system, and dot 5.1 to a dot 4 system, but never the other...
  6. Replies
    Views

i know it is a silly question but is there fluid...

i know it is a silly question but is there fluid in the resivour. where are you trying to bleed it from, at the master cylinder or the slave cylinder. if the fluid becomes contaminated it can...
  7. Replies
    Views

Are you saying nothing comes out of the bleed...

Are you saying nothing comes out of the bleed nipple?
    Is it loose enough to get the bleeding brake oil out as you pump?
    What sort of bleeding method are you using? Vacuum pump or bleed bottle while...
  8. Replies
    Views

Must be the maverick thing not a lot of help for...

Must be the maverick thing not a lot of help for some reason , I've had a squiz around and found this for you but because of the fact it wasn't running right to begin with it might pay you to check...
  9. Replies
    Views

Nah I think you have to crack each line , one by...

Nah I think you have to crack each line , one by one it just depends on what's happened ie run out of fuel , done what you did etc .
    I've only had to bleed once when I worked on the injector pump...