OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Gu Patrol 4.8 manual, 3" lift, 285/75/16's...

Gu Patrol 4.8 manual, 3" lift, 285/75/16's returns between 16-17L per 100 if driven lightly. Recent trip from Brisbane to Kilcoy ( fuel stop before cruiser park ) loaded up with a 100L esky full of...
  2. Replies
    Views

yep forgot to mention put the gearbox on drivers...

yep forgot to mention put the gearbox on drivers side and motor on passenger
  3. Replies
    Views

Havent had a real chance to use it in an actual...

Havent had a real chance to use it in an actual recovery, but just playing around with it it seems to pull very strongly, pretty noisy compared to other winches but who cares. I had to pull the...
  4. In our workshop and others in my area, removal of...

In our workshop and others in my area, removal of a 4x4 gearbox will usually vary between $450 and $650, add to that the cost of removing, cleaning and reinstalling the sump. Plus cost of the gaskets...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yarramalong Camping QLD

We stayed here for a few nights a couple of months ago. Its actually a great spot and very quiet. The grounds are kept very tidy. The ammenities are good enough with hot showers. Prices are good and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Snorkel choices for 4.8 Petty

Im about to purchase a snorkel for my 02 4.8 patrol and am undecided on which brand to go. Its a race between the Safari and Airtec but I have also had the Ironman recommended to me. Does anyone have...
  7. Replies
    Views

Gas_guzzler's offroad camper

Loving the new section, so I thought I would post up some pics of my Camper trailer. Its an entry level camper but seems to do what I want it to do at the moment. I'll be taking it to the cape in 2...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah sorry I missed an "I" there. I'm typing on a...

Yeah sorry I missed an "I" there. I'm typing on a phone.... I was referring to the crystal style headlights. The reflector design is quite a big improvement over the older style.
  9. Replies
    Views

Get your wiring sorted out and then go to a...

Get your wiring sorted out and then go to a wreckers and get a pair of series II headlights and corner lamps. Quite a big improvement over the series I lights. I have owned both and its like chalk...
  10. Here is my baby 1962 XL Ford Falcon Deluxe,...

Here is my baby

1962 XL Ford Falcon Deluxe, 144 ( 2.3litre ) powerhouse with 2 speed auto haha.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/Tufflux/P7280633.jpg
  11. Replies
    Views

Well a bit of an update is in order. I have...

Well a bit of an update is in order. I have installed a 3" flexy coil kit from Suspension stuff with Bilstein shocks. Im very hppy with the ride of the bilsteins, even with the swaybars temporarily...
  12. Poll: I think I kinda went 4x4ing with you guys and...

I think I kinda went 4x4ing with you guys and didnt even realise it. ( didnt see this thread until tonight ) A mate and I had a little muck around at Scenic Rim today. He was in a Blue 4Runner 4"...