OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

hey rick, your link is no good mate, its just for...

hey rick, your link is no good mate, its just for you to view.

try this one: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/yamanto/camper-trailers/coromal-silhouete-45-pioneer-xc-offroad/1061016911?ref=ais
  2. Thread: My GU

by waz65
    Replies
    Views

Yeah Rick , Mine had a slight loss of power when...

Yeah Rick , Mine had a slight loss of power when i fitted my 285's , when i put the 3" exhaust on it helped , I still need to get mine tuned to suit the exhaust , my speedo is out aswell but i just...
  3. Replies
    Views

The GU custom barwork inspiration thread

The idea of this thread is to post up photo's of custom bar work on GU Patrols so when members go looking for ideas it's all in the one thread. If you are making your own barwork please start a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: **BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS...

**BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THESE SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**

BRAKES; The vast majority of GQ/GU Patrols (and Mavericks) were...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is a lot of information to put in here so...

There is a lot of information to put in here so this post/thread will keep growing over time, I'll add photos as I can.

This is by no means a complete or definitive guide, my aim is to give people...