OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If it is a 12 volt panel (max output of 21 Volts...

If it is a 12 volt panel (max output of 21 Volts or less) then that reg should handle it.

You need to connect the Panel output to both input channels IE twist the Reg Orange and Orange/Black leads...
  2. I think it is a 32 socket if I don't have it...

I think it is a 32 socket if I don't have it wrong. Take a shifting spanner, and size it to the nuts' flat sides, an measure gap on shifting with ruler = socket required size. You will need to remove...
  3. Do you have the handbrake drum on the TC or does...

Do you have the handbrake drum on the TC or does it work from the rear wheels?
    The seal in the pictures is kind of special and I recommend you get it from Nissan. If you have the drum as in the...
  4. Thread: GU Clutch

by nissannewby
    Replies
    Views

Td42 has a single mass/solid flywheel. The 4...

Td42 has a single mass/solid flywheel. The 4 terrain are good as are the exedy safari tuff. The price you have is pretty good, I paid under 600 for a safari tuff but the trade helps with that. There...
  5. Thread: GU Clutch

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Solid flywheels IIRC...

Solid flywheels IIRC...
  6. Thread: GU Clutch

by scotty83
    Replies
    Views

I am not sure if the 4.2 is a solid or dual mass....

I am not sure if the 4.2 is a solid or dual mass. Perhaps someone else can answer this.. Didn't realise is was a 4.2 just saw the GU part.
  7. Thread: GU Clutch

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

Thats real cheap for a 4Terrain kit still. The...

Thats real cheap for a 4Terrain kit still. The 4Terrain and the Exedy Safari kit are the two heaviest clutches. Both are not rubbish. I have sold both in my time. Both have failed people at times...
  8. Thread: GU Clutch

by threedogs
    Replies
    Views

Had one driving a 350 chev 4x4 not a problem ,...

Had one driving a 350 chev 4x4 not a problem , highly recommend, comes with cool wooden box too.
  9. Thread: GU Clutch

by mudski
    Replies
    Views

I just fitted a 4terrain kit with the solid...

I just fitted a 4terrain kit with the solid flywheel. I have dealt with the wholesalers of these clutches for 15years and know their product. It ain't garbage. Just remember to machine your flywheel...
  10. Thread: GU Clutch

by Dales300exc
    Replies
    Views

Theres one in my gq. Great, done 50,000k towing...

Theres one in my gq. Great, done 50,000k towing 2.5t, mud, everything. Works great. Good feel. Still has heaps of life left!
  11. Replies
    Views

you need to fill the resovoir and jack the front...

you need to fill the resovoir and jack the front wheels off the ground and turn the wheel lock to lock a few times refill if required

Benny
  12. Be carefull with your carpet. I pulled mine after...

Be carefull with your carpet. I pulled mine after windscreen leak and replace all the underlay with closed cell foam so it could not soak up water. The problem was after cleaning the carpet it shrank...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hey Mate you might want to check out this thread...

Hey Mate you might want to check out this thread http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?3172-Water-Driping-Inside Some ideas to look for
    Cheers
  14. Replies
    Views

Yep i agree with Tony, If you ahve not tuned the...

Yep i agree with Tony, If you ahve not tuned the thing then you will be stoked with the potential.

Things you need to do.

3" Exhaust and Dump pipe.
    Install a manual Boost Controller
    Install...
  15. Thread: My gq drawes

by stevsr31
    Replies
    Views

My gq drawes

Hi here are the drawes I made did not think to take any shots till after I started work fine :)
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: SUSPENSION; RADIUS ARMS; The front radius...

SUSPENSION;

RADIUS ARMS; The front radius arms are the arms which extend from the chassis forward to the front diff. Look for cracking or perishing of the bushes. To do this you will need a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: **BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS...

**BRAKES AND STEERING ARE CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEMS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SERVICE THESE SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING**

BRAKES; The vast majority of GQ/GU Patrols (and Mavericks) were...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: DRIVE LINE; DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to...

DRIVE LINE;

DIFFERENTIALS; First thing to check is oil leaks (note: oil leaks may also be caused by blocked breathers, see third paragraph). Oil leaking from the front of the diff where the tail...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: GU Body Dimensions and Specifications

Another member has given us a great little document.

Full detailed plans of the Nissan Patrol Y61/GU body dimensions including all frame work dimensions, parts and all types of plastic, steel and...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nissan Patrol Reference Document.

We have been given a great document from Aksniss who has compiled a reference document for Nissan Patrol 4WD's.

The document started as a ZD30 issue document but has since grown to be more of a...