OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice work mate. Photos look great. Nice job. 8...

Nice work mate. Photos look great. Nice job. 8 have a little rust showing its head in the top of the D Pillar rood corner too. Bloody hell! I don't want it to look like that!!
  2. Replies
    Views

Nice work man! Mine also has one of the front...

Nice work man! Mine also has one of the front fenders cut to fit the side light. Just learned from your post that this difference is what people call series 1 and series 2.
  3. Replies
    Views

Tapatalk also uploads the photos the the forum...

Tapatalk also uploads the photos the the forum server so they are here forever and no risk of 3rd party corruption.
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi mate. I was a big photo bucket user and when...

Hi mate. I was a big photo bucket user and when they put their pay wall up they then broke all the links. It really really farked up a lot of threads. It was almost criminal. If you view the first...
  5. Replies
    Views

I reckon you may have to resize using the desktop...

I reckon you may have to resize using the desktop site. I haven’t used tappachat but that never needed to resize before
  6. Replies
    Views

Wow amazing work have no idea how you could chop...

Wow amazing work have no idea how you could chop and put new roof on and have everything line up and doors work etc bloody awesome... looks like she'll come up nice can't wait to see final result...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just use a fuel line clamp on each hose prior...

I just use a fuel line clamp on each hose prior to undoing them. very minimal mess and easy to use.
  8. Replies
    Views

Best workshop investment ever ?

I've been struggling with my TB42 S engine way to long now. But in the process learned a few things I shared and here is an other experience:

I had rebuilt the head meticulously, but realised I...